• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BOO ! vzw running scared?

It's not exactly a press release or anything. Those are documents drawn up by the company for their sales reps to study so they're ready for customer questions. You take any advantage you can get in the sales world, and they can't exactly just roll over for a competitor. And it isn't intended to be thrown out there all at once either, like we're reading it. However lame we may think they are, they can't have their sales reps saying, "I know nothing about that phone so you should go ask our competitor about its features."

Upvote 0
It's not exactly a press release or anything. Those are documents drawn up by the company for their sales reps to study so they're ready for customer questions. You take any advantage you can get in the sales world, and they can't exactly just roll over for a competitor. And it isn't intended to be thrown out there all at once either, like we're reading it. However lame we may think they are, they can't have their sales reps saying, "I know nothing about that phone so you should go ask our competitor about its features."

have you been to a verizon store recently?
this will make them more knowledgeable about G1 than their own verizon phones

Upvote 0
Being open source means more software for end-users, and end-user development.
Give it a few weeks, there is already exchange support, and all that is needed is a cleaver software head to create your goals.

Exchange support - where? You do not mean that program that syncs your contacts do you? That is a far cry from Exchange support. I think it needs to come directly from MS/Google, or a reputable developer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones