• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I'm trying to find out how to make a bookmark folder for my dolphin bookmarks OR even better, sync the htc bookmark widget with my dolphin bookmarks. I have astro. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know an automated way to populate an (HTC Sense) folder with bookmarks automatically, so I just exported my (desktop) bookmarks, and put it on on my SD card at something like

/sdcard/bmarks/bookmarks.html

and then entered in the browser the URL

file:///sdcard/bmarks/bookmarks.html

and created an (HTC Sense) bookmark to that.

That's one idea, anyway.

When you double-click on a (HTC Sense) bookmark - doesn't it launch your Dolphin browser... where you already have the bookmarks in the first place?

eu1

Upvote 0
Ok here what you do on home screen tap+>folder>newfolder ok now you have a folder on the homescreen but it will be empty now tap the +>shortcut>Mgeekbookmark>then pick a bookmark ok now you will have the new folder and your bookmark on the homescreen now drag the bookmark into the folder. to add more bookmarks to the folder just tap+>shortcut>mgeekbookmark and pick and drag hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones