1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Bookmarks Widget Required

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Eris Ed, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    My browser is Dolphin HD and I need a bookmark widget. I have a full page (4x4) to fill, and would like something that shows either a scrolling list or a collection of thumbnails of the sites.

The stock Android widget only shows 6 thumbnails (non scrolling) and the HTC Bookmarks widget will only show 6 bookmarks, 5 of which are links to Orange webpages that STILL show after I deleted them!

I have a fairly short list of about 10 bookmarks, stored by Dolphin, and I want quick access to them from my homescreen without placing individual icons.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement

2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    UK Technical Lead; Desktop Support
    Riddlesden, West Yorkshire, UK
    If you eventually decide to stick with launcherpro, and pay the $3 or whatever to upgrade to launcher pro plus, you get a book marks widget, not too disimilar to the sense one.

I dont use it myself, but i use launcherpro's people widget and that scrolls.

Also, with launcher pro, you can long press on a widget, then release and you get an orange box so you can resize it. Quite nice feature.

3. Eris Ed

Jul 20, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Thanks danfrance, I didn't know that. Yes, I'll be sticking with LauncherPro and probably get the upgrade - it gets better every time I try it.

4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    UK Technical Lead; Desktop Support
    Riddlesden, West Yorkshire, UK
    Yeah they have a messaging, bookmarks, people and calendar widget. I only use people though.

5. Eris Ed

Jul 20, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Upgraded to Pro, bookmarks and people are far better than what I was using! Excellent!

Tags: