1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Boost 2

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by jlanis, Jan 2, 2012.

1. jlanis

jlanis Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    [​IMG]

Grab the game here!

Boost 2, the addicting tunnel-racer for the iOS platform, has finally arrived to the Android Market! Please be aware that this is an initial release and is not currently available on all devices (such as older phones and tablets). Your device must be running Android 2.2 or higher to install the game.

Please feel free to post your comments and feedback below. I'll be happy to answer any questions!

TouchArcade Review (iOS version):
    'Boost 3D' (Now 'Boost 2') Gets Massive Update and Name Change | Touch Arcade

Video Reviews (iOS version):
    Boost 2 App Review - YouTube
    A Visual Orgasm?!?! Boost 2 App Review for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (HD) - YouTube

Advertisement

2. jlanis

jlanis Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    A new update is now available. This update fixes a startup bug which affected users running Android 4.0 and above.

3. d12unk13astard

None

Aug 19, 2010
    Male
    Just bought it yesterday, when i have some time to play it i'll let you know any feedback i have. Kinda looks like speedx3d or whatever that game is called i played a while back tho.

4. jlanis

jlanis Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    The reason it looks like Speedx 3D is because those developers essentially copied the original iOS version of Boost, right down to the graphics and look of the game. By the way, the original version of Boost was called "Boost 3D". Some people just have no imagination! :)

5. pixaro

pixaro Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 9, 2011
    Both games are very much similar. Can the developers do something to prevent copying?