• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

boost epic switch to prevail

derrickmd18

Feb 7, 2010
I have a question i have a epic on boost. And im thinking about getting a prevail from bestbuy. If i wanted to switch back and forth from my epic to prevail on boost what would i need to do? I lost my msid number for the epic when i called but i still got my meid number and i sure i can go in and get it with a code. So it it possible to go back and forth from epic to prevail?

Yes you can..but...they will charge a $10 fee everytime because they have been activated already...i had the samsung seek then I bought the motorola i1..gave my sis the seek and boost charged a $10 fee to reactivate the seek..i got the prevail now and I love the phone I dont think you will go back and forth once you have the prevail lol..also if there is a boost mobile store in your area get there they have it for 169 or 179...bestbuy has it for 200...enjoy the prevail if you get it = ) .....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones