1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Boost LG Marquee

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by smokinjoe1979, Aug 15, 2012.

1. smokinjoe1979

smokinjoe1979 Well-Known Member

Hey folks.... I want to post my LG Marquee for sale here. It's for Boost Mobile. Rooted. Anymore details, price, etc. please send me a private message. I don't know if I should post this here or not but I think I'll have a better chance selling in the Marquee forum than the general for sale thread. Thanks for looking.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Android Expert

You're leaving us?

3. smokinjoe1979

smokinjoe1979 Well-Known Member

LOL. I don't want to leave this group. Everyone has been awesome. I transferred to a new school today in my district. Almost no signal reception on the Sprint network down here. On the other thread I started I will try "One Click Signal Booster." I've already tried about 4 other supposed signal apps. No luck from any of them. Took my wife's straight talk phone and I get reception. Go figure. So unless I find a way to get better reception I will eventually have to give up my LG Marquee. Anyone know a way to flash the Marquee so I can use it on Straight Talk?

@Monster... you've been awesome on here.

LG Marquee Forum

The LG Marquee release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews