• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ADD-ON] Mercury Sound Pack flashables

LOL!!!! I Love it!!!!

1205099zhwi7s2bb3.gif

Merry early Christmas :D

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Will these sound packs work on the SGSII? Just thinking ahead as it'll probably be a month or so b4 I can pick 1 up.

Im really enjoy Merc's work and still looking forward to Metal Gear Solid Soundpack. No rush tho, other things ur working on are more important right now.

Thanks for the bump on this LilBit! And all the hard work Merc!

Upvote 0
Will these sound packs work on the SGSII? Just thinking ahead as it'll probably be a month or so b4 I can pick 1 up.

Im really enjoy Merc's work and still looking forward to Metal Gear Solid Soundpack. No rush tho, other things ur working on are more important right now.

Thanks for the bump on this LilBit! And all the hard work Merc!

I'll have to try that, since my roommate now owns one :) Will let you know!

I've been thinking about that sound pack - I still didn't forget! I just have way too many irons in the fire right now. Well, heck... when don't I? lol

Upvote 0
I'll have to try that, since my roommate now owns one :) Will let you know!

I've been thinking about that sound pack - I still didn't forget! I just have way too many irons in the fire right now. Well, heck... when don't I? lol

Not a problem Merc, like I said, I know you have alot going on. Maybe you can add it stock to CM10!!

Upvote 0
I honestly think these files MAY be flashable on another phone, after all they are signed zips, and not tied to any rom or carrier, or phone. I said MAY be. We'll let Merc, or someone else chime in who knows more about it than me.

I agree, I don't see why not. However, I'll have to test before I say for sure :)

Upvote 0
Merc, I sent a link to agentic for this thread or at least the flashables to put in the all things root guide, however you can edit and add to that locked guide yourself if you want to, since your staff, I was going to do it but I wanted to make a better link to all the sound packs together.

If you get a chance, or if agentic hasn't already done it, you might want to check it out.

http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...all-things-root-guide-updated-10-15-12-a.html

Actually, their is a lot of info that needs added to that guide, new roms, tweaks etc, If someone wants to take the time and gather it together, Non Staff can send it to agentic13 in a pm, Staff can edit and add directly.

It really does need updated.

Reactions: mercury0x000d
Upvote 0
Bump for new pack - version 4 FTW! :D

These are the exact same sounds found in Warp OEM 2.00 RC1, so if there're sounds you like there but hate the ROM, this one's for you! :)

I changed the file structure in this version, so if anyone has issues, let me know! I now have everything stored in /system/media/audio/ as it always should have been, so you may need to use a root-enabled file browser to delete all the sounds from /system/media/ to avoid duplicates.

Sorry guys! :eek:

Upvote 0
Thank Heavens somebody takes the time to do this stuff properly! Even apps on the market are clipped and badly rendered to low quality- I downloaded some from the market and literally thought my speaker was broken because of how badly they clipped. I'm an audio engineer, so I appreciate these a lot! I'm super happy about the BB pack too :)

Super props!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones