1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] (APP Review)FPS Game That Runs Flawless On The Warp, It's Fully Free from Market.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PsyMega, Aug 17, 2012.

1. PsyMega

PsyMega Android Expert

Ok guys there is finally a good graphical first person shooter game out for our device that supports cross platform (Between ios,computer,and android ) online multiplayer gameplay that can run full speed even on a throttled 3g internet connection.
    This game is called critical strike portable, it has no bulls*** 300mb download pack like most good games,It has FREE downloadable content (Maps)
    Install: All you do is open play store then search Critical strike portable and then install it.
    Note: read description it may run slow on the first time or force close (It didn't happen to me), This is normal close out reopen then you good to go.
    Game Modes:
    1.Classical: be on a team (terrorists or counter terrorists) and kill the opposing
    2. Zombies: endless waves of zombies like in call of duty black ops and world at war
    Team Death Match: Surprise yourself(I haven't played it yet)
    Tweak settings:
    1. I recommend turning off high quality and sound when online I haven't tried high quality but feel free to try it out
    2. In game open menu then scroll to last tab and make buttons bigger. l
    3. Double tap the (analog) pad to jump
    4. Double tap (Screen) to jump
    ONLY RULE:
    Have Fun!
    Hope you like my review and if you did don't be afraid to hit that "Thanks Button"
    Dueces

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Marty_Since87

Marty_Since87 Android Expert

Fun game, right in the middle of a head shot streak my warp reset.

3. HiredxGunz

HiredxGunz Guest

I play this game on the PC as well. I remember when I first played it. I went through nostalgia cause its extremely similar to CS:S. Good times. :3

4. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Android Expert

Been playing it for awhile. It's definitely a good game for android and does run smooth

5. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

I had it at one point but ihad all knds of issues i just play mc3 and nova 3 for fps psx for anything else

SelfElevated2 likes this.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews