1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] are these the only roms?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vitokes, Aug 8, 2012.

1. vitokes

vitokes Member

ive been looking around trying to find someone else doing roms for the warp and it looks like(to me anyway) that the only roms exist here in these forums. and when i do find a rom out there it just turns out to be one of the roms already here. who knew?

are there more roms out there that im just not finding or something? not saying that im not happy with what i have available here. but i would like to see what someone else has to offer out there.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

No as far as i know there are not a lot of sites with this phone on it

3. vitokes

vitokes Member

i figured as much. what a pitty it would be nice to see what other people out there could do with it.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

This is the only forum with support for the warp

5. Alsaces Daddy

Alsaces Daddy Android Expert

Because we are indeed the best! :D

Rxpert83 and SelfElevated2 like this.
  6. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Android Expert

Yeah I've looked around b4 too. I was really surprised xda had like no love for us.

7. MrBobo

MrBobo Android Expert

I keep wondering if the warp is released in any easter countries, usually you can at least find forums in chineese where they are working on the same phone...

since the warp is hitting it's one year anniversary now I am surprised we haven't seen it pop up anywhere else

8. jetx2x

jetx2x Android Expert

Zte has released alot of very similar phones... the ones that I have seen have the same exact specs except for the screen size... check out the n880e... it has ics and I believe I saw somewhere that its getting jb soon

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

9. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d The ultra-modern operator

10. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

So if thats so close to our phone is someone goin to work on porting jb

11. jetx2x

jetx2x Android Expert

Me and a few others couldnt get this phones ics rom to boot so I doubt we can get jb to boot

12. UnknownUser1

That blows. All well. Is your inbox full? Or could you pm me some help with the v6 so i dont have to wait on people to glance at the thread. (Sorry if this is or causes people to go off topic)

13. jetx2x

jetx2x Android Expert

I honestly havent really experimented with v6 all that much so I doubt I would be of any assistance.. I gave up on tweaking my rom with things like this and focused my efforts on theming

14. UnknownUser1

Ok all well. I got to like the last step i keep getting busybox not found maybe ill switch them from xbin to bin and try

15. yankees5963

yankees5963 Android Enthusiast

I have it running on wcs.... Feels the same.

16. UnknownUser1

Pm and help me get it workin?

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews