• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] are these the only roms?

ive been looking around trying to find someone else doing roms for the warp and it looks like(to me anyway) that the only roms exist here in these forums. and when i do find a rom out there it just turns out to be one of the roms already here. who knew?

are there more roms out there that im just not finding or something? not saying that im not happy with what i have available here. but i would like to see what someone else has to offer out there.

I keep wondering if the warp is released in any easter countries, usually you can at least find forums in chineese where they are working on the same phone...

since the warp is hitting it's one year anniversary now I am surprised we haven't seen it pop up anywhere else

Zte has released alot of very similar phones... the ones that I have seen have the same exact specs except for the screen size... check out the n880e... it has ics and I believe I saw somewhere that its getting jb soon

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That blows. All well. Is your inbox full? Or could you pm me some help with the v6 so i dont have to wait on people to glance at the thread. (Sorry if this is or causes people to go off topic)

I honestly havent really experimented with v6 all that much so I doubt I would be of any assistance.. I gave up on tweaking my rom with things like this and focused my efforts on theming

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones