1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] B08 update for rooted users.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Woodstock77, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Woodstock77

Woodstock77 Android Enthusiast

No longer siupporting this phone.

Table83, BoomBoom53, TCA4000 and 2 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. freesunshine

freesunshine Well-Known Member

Few questions Woodstock, someone mentioned that once you update it, it goes to back to factory setting/display, and etc. Do you lose all your settings such as the launcher program settings? Also, since we don't have CWM for this device yet, what do you use/recommend to back up? I've been using Ti Back up but somehow the re-store doesn't seem to work as well (maybe cuz it's not a pro version?) Lastly, what's new with this update have you seem? I can't seem to find any information.

Thanks in advance!

3. godraw

godraw Well-Known Member

freesunshine, follow the link posted in Woodstock77's post.

You'll find your answers there within the first few posts. And there is no official release notes of what the update(s) have so far corrected. Without release notes it's only conjecture and or user experience on our part.

4. countrygirl72

countrygirl72 Lurker

ok so i did a update on my zte warp before rooting my phone how can i root my phone i have tryed a couple times but i might b doing something wrong,if i can get some help i would appreciate it...

5. jwmcfadden

jwmcfadden Newbie

I ran into the same problem. You just have to open the command prompt on your computer, And type cd/warpdrive. Then keep your Command prompt open While you start the rooting process.

6. thsxftmdgt

thsxftmdgt Member

i hear a lot of people saying zte took it off their website, but i just downloaded it from Devices - ZTE USA so i guess they must have put it back. anyway glad i found it since i bricked my warp trying to switch boot animation using rom toolbox also installed a font using the same app. this is fun stuff as long as it can be unbricked lol

so i was poking around in titanium backup and noticed an option to create update.zip .....so i did and i have it on my sd card what should i do with it lol

7. brokenjets

brokenjets Newbie

I have the worst battery life ever since the bo8 update. Am I the only one?

8. Snake X

Snake X Android Expert

usually my battery will get me thru the day, i charge at night (is that bad?)

9. dukeboy666

dukeboy666 Newbie

I ran into the same problem after I did the update as well, but I didn't go and type in cd/warpdrive. all i did was turn on debugging and then ran warp drive, and it rooted my phone.

10. shinru2004

shinru2004 Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

I can use my phone for two and a half days without charging it, depending on what I use it for.if I'm playing a game then it dies fairly quick lol

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk

11. jjohnbubby5

jjohnbubby5 Android Enthusiast

Yeah, with data and sync off with minimal use

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews