1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by klishak22, Aug 20, 2012.

1. klishak22

klishak22 Newbie

Ok, got a question, I have tried Bluetooth on most of the ROMS I've used. It works, except after setting asleep for about 15 min, the signal and 3g goes away. I am currently on noob IV, and also tried it on warp cream sandwich. Same exact issue. I also tried different Bluetooth devices. I work for a delivery company, so I'm driving constantly, and it is illegal for me to use my phone while driving, this being the only reason I would like to have it work. Any one else have this issue? Or know why I'm having this issue?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Alsaces Daddy

Alsaces Daddy Android Expert

What kernel are you using? Go to the top of the page. Click all things root FAQ and scroll down until you see downthemachines kernel. Download to SD card. Go to cwm then clear cache. Install zip.

This will not reset your stuff so don't worry. Let us know if that helps.

3. klishak22

klishak22 Newbie

ok, I thought noob IV came with that kernal, but it looks like ihave stock, I will download and install. Probably won't be till tomorrow that I'll have time to report back. Thanks for the response.

4. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

Most to all ROMs come with DTM kernel you check his call sign is Ztedev@Ztedev

5. Alsaces Daddy

Alsaces Daddy Android Expert

It shoud but sometimes there's a bad flash. Anyway if that doesn't work we have narrowed the possibilities. :D

6. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

Unitology has no issues like that its discontinued but still available

7. MrBobo

MrBobo Android Expert

It does come with dowthemachines kernel

8. MrBobo

MrBobo Android Expert

they common donominator is the kernel I think, here is a link to the stock b08c kernel, you can flash it on n00b IV, please let us know if this solves the issue:
    http://db.tt/MFq0UPjt

flash it in cwm recovery (reboot into recovery from the power button with the phone on, just hold it down until the power menu comes up and choose recovery) from recovery install the zip from your sd card and reboot.

9. klishak22

klishak22 Newbie

ok, i went through the motions of flashing the stock B08c kernel. Tried the bluetooth again, same thing. It works at first, after a bit the 3g goes to 1X, and then the signal and data go completely. Now, that being said, how do I know exactly which kernel is running? Because in system settings, under Kernel version it reads, "2.6.35.7-perf+ zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT". Which I believe is what is said before. Sorry, I can normally figure this stuff out, but this goes a little deeper than I can figure out. Maybe it is a hardware issue if no one else is having this issue. Thanks for the help.

10. MrBobo

MrBobo Android Expert

Might be the Bluetooth hardware

11. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Go to dialer and type *983*1275# and that will show the correct kernel info

12. klishak22

klishak22 Newbie

Ok, so I just downloaded the super phone II. I've been using it for a little while now, but the most recent update seems to have done the trick. So far no problem with the Bluetooth.

13. klishak22

klishak22 Newbie

Lol, Nevermind, seemed to last longer. But in the end, did the same thing.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews