1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] boost is getting roaming 11/4/2012

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by uknow, Oct 20, 2012.

1. uknow

uknow Android Enthusiast

As of 11/4/2012 boost will be updating the zte warp software (don't know if we are getting ics but the rep said if it calls for our software to be updated for us to be able to roam then we will get the update)there goal is to have full roaming by 5/1/2013 if any body else wants to confirm call boost cosutmer service

PsyMega likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

A rep told you this on the phone:thinking:

3. uknow

uknow Android Enthusiast

Yes select devices as black berry and smart phones and analog phone where all able to roam with a trail partnership now there makeing permanent partners starting 11/4/2012 which include all boost mobile customers

4. apnsb

apnsb Newbie

Please excuse my noobness .but....Is this a good thing ?

5. jetx2x

jetx2x Android Expert

Roaming ≠ ICS... just saying :p

6. albanymike

albanymike Well-Known Member

it a rate hike for pay as you go! thats all

7. LilBit

Funny thing,We were just talking about that roaming deal with BB's last night on the PRL thread.

8. cartersball

cartersball Android Enthusiast

This would be the first I've heard about any roaming or device updates. As I have said before the ToS changes on 11/4/2012, that date coincides with the new advanced payment system which will automatically remove your monthly payment amount once enough funds are allocated to the account to pay for service. In the past it would sit dormant until it became due.

I'd be surprised if Boost is adding roaming without a price increase. To the best of my knowledge there are not any roaming trials as had been stated above.

LilBit likes this.
  9. LilBit

It would be nice, a lot of company's are coming out with updates for their older model phones. LG for one. But will ZTE or Boost do it for the Warp? Hmmm, time will tell.:smokingsomb:

10. uknow

uknow Android Enthusiast

No there also changing rates for day to day payers to cover boost cost of day to day payers roaming cost(I would not post something like this unless I've talked with some one)and the hole advance pay thing has already taking place for any one wants to see for there self but don't want to call go to boost mobile .com and look at there new terms as you will see for your selfs there NEW roaming terms

11. cartersball

The terms of service on the website have not been updated since 8/31/11.

12. uknow

uknow Android Enthusiast

Unless the person I spoke with was a lair then everything that I have listed is true
    I'm gonna call again and get back to yall

13. croy2007

croy2007 Resident Punisher

Well time will tell on what's going on

14. LilBit

Dont worry to much about it, We'll see soon enough anyway:).
    Besides, even if you call and they say the same thing, all you can do is tell us you did it again!! Unless you record it and upload the file for us to hear.:rolleyes::D

15. uknow

uknow Android Enthusiast

16. bricky

bricky Well-Known Member

Well i just got the text from boost saying to read the terms service agreement and in it it talks about roaming and the text said changes would happen 11/4 so in still not sure ,is it good or bad?

17. jetx2x

jetx2x Android Expert

Good

18. ggiddix

ggiddix Well-Known Member

so we will have to return to stock and update firmware?

19. cartersball

The exact message from Boost. Makes no mention of roaming, and the link is page not found, probably due to the period at end of text. The link is meant to take you to the current terms, which will change to the new terms on 11/4.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews