1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Boost "save my ass.zip"

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DWILSON48625, Oct 11, 2014.

1. DWILSON48625

DWILSON48625 Android Enthusiast

I flashed a Rom and lost my efs etc.

I looked all over and found a file that restored it all. I forgot who or where I found it, so if you know, please update the read me file and add thanks to that person. (DR_CDMA @XDA)

I created none of these files. I merely assembled them all in on package. A HUGE thanks to those who develop for our enjoyment. ..

This zip includes Sammy drivers, Odin, Phil recovery, and the file (nd8 unrooted stock .tar) to restore your phone.

This worked for me. It saved my ass, thus the name.

You must unzip the file located below. But only unzip the download. Not the zip inside. You will find a zip, Sammy drivers, philz recovery, and odin. Also a readme. Read it. It will help you.

I hope it helps others who flashed and lost data and imei info in "about phone".

Use at own risk.

Worked on my l710 on Boost.

DOES NOT WORK ON L710T MODELS
    (AKA TRIBANDS)

Unzip the dropbox file below.
    DO NOT UNZIP the other file inside. You need it zipped for odin in the pda slot.

Read the read me file for instructions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8d5jtszqr3i7919/SAVE MY ASS BOOST S3.zip?dl=0

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DWILSON48625

3. DWILSON48625

Ok, so, went looking to see where the .tar file in this package was found when i found it. (DR_CDMA posted it, i believe, on XDA. )

Trying to be sure to credit those who contributed.

Again, i created none of this. Merely zipped up needed files to help those with unknown baseband/imei and all that after a bad flash.

4. Robert Dogoe

Robert Dogoe Lurker

The thread is quite old hence I'm unable to download the link. Can you please send me the link?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews