• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Boost "save my ass.zip"

DWILSON48625

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2011
Harrison Mi
I flashed a Rom and lost my efs etc.

I looked all over and found a file that restored it all. I forgot who or where I found it, so if you know, please update the read me file and add thanks to that person. (DR_CDMA @XDA)

I created none of these files. I merely assembled them all in on package. A HUGE thanks to those who develop for our enjoyment. ..

This zip includes Sammy drivers, Odin, Phil recovery, and the file (nd8 unrooted stock .tar) to restore your phone.

This worked for me. It saved my ass, thus the name.

You must unzip the file located below. But only unzip the download. Not the zip inside. You will find a zip, Sammy drivers, philz recovery, and odin. Also a readme. Read it. It will help you.

I hope it helps others who flashed and lost data and imei info in "about phone".

Use at own risk.

Worked on my l710 on Boost.

DOES NOT WORK ON L710T MODELS
(AKA TRIBANDS)

Unzip the dropbox file below.
DO NOT UNZIP the other file inside. You need it zipped for odin in the pda slot.

Read the read me file for instructions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8d5jtszqr3i7919/SAVE MY ASS BOOST S3.zip?dl=0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones