1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Boost Mobile Boot Screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mechman02, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Mechman02

Mechman02 Newbie

I just rooted my device to FL04. I thought I read somewhere that there is a way to get the Boost Mobile boot screen back. I can't seem to find the thread though. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

Well I guess you could get it if you want to, you would have to copy the file from the system/media folder of the stock ICS to the same location of the FL04 one overwriting the existing one. The file is bootsamsungloop.qmg, but why would you want that tacky thing?

Codegerm

3. AprilThe20th

AprilThe20th Well-Known Member

I hate both boost and sprint boot and shutdown animations....ijs but code is right on how to get it back.I use the S3 boot.

4. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

Cool on the s3 boot. Are you using the stock qmg file for it or have it as a bootanimation.zip?

I have mine taken out and only display the galaxy s2 logo

5. AprilThe20th

AprilThe20th Well-Known Member

It's qmg files I took from another rom.

6. greg schmeg

greg schmeg Guest

Anyone have cool boot animations they could post? Im on fl04 rght now and would like tochange my sprint one. Its pretty lame :(

7. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

I disabled mine like I did for boost. I believe someone has theirs using the one from the GS3. by replacing the file from another Samsung ROM.

8. greg schmeg

greg schmeg Guest

Is there not a repository of boot animations I wonder?

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews