1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Bootloader/Recovery Console

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by paulbonner, Nov 10, 2011.

1. paulbonner

paulbonner Newbie

Nothing big to reveal here. Just the fact that holding down 'volume up' while powering on gets you to the Warp's Bootloader/Recovery console screen, which offers four choices:

• reboot system now
    • apply update from sdcard
    • wipe data/factory reset
    • wipe cache partition

Move the selection bar using the volume up/down keys. Make a selection with the camera button. Selecting "apply update from sdcard" takes you to a directory listing of /sdcard.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

thats just recovery mode, anyone figure out fastboot mode yet?

3. paulbonner

paulbonner Newbie

Volume down/power up will get you into FTM mode, but that's as far as I've gotten

4. paulbonner

paulbonner Newbie

holding volume down while you restart the device will get you into FTM mode, but that's as far as I've gotten..

5. Loki1949

Loki1949 Lurker

On mine it volume up and power FTM and volume down and power is recovery

6. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d The ultra-modern operator

If you have a custom recovery, that's how it is. How they're describing above is the stock setup.

LilBit likes this.
  7. ScooterKat

ScooterKat Lurker

I have a ZTE N860 and all I get is the regular boot like when you turn your phone on. I've tried it repeatedly and it's always the same. I even tried holding volume "down and on" to see what happened and it's the same thing. I just cannot seem to get this thing to bootloader/recovery ...PLEASE HELP! :(

8. ScooterKat

ScooterKat Lurker

NVM, I figured it out. I have to hold the camera, volume up, and on at the same time.

bcrichster likes this.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews