• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Bricked or Non working Warp?

jetx2x

Android Expert
Mar 24, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone have a bricked or non working warp they would care to donate? I need to salvage one for parts... my usb port has crapped out on me and wont charge anymore... I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ACCEPT ANY FULLY FUNCTIONAL DEVICES... I dont want to feel like I am making a personal gain off of anyone but like I said... I just need to salvage it for parts

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

You could try asking n0ve...

Alternatively, why not try a 3rd party exterior charger? That's what I did with my OG droid...Get a spare battery and the charger. And then charge one at a time. Swap out when needed...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZTE-X500-Score-CRICKET-WiFi-4GB-UBOC-Universal-Battery-Charger-/140675332187?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item20c0e7385b

Something like that would work...maybe you can find one in a phone store...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Q722-2X-Bat...474134?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item2573f8c8d6

Hey look. One specifically for the warp! Only downside...is its in china...

Reactions: jetx2x
Upvote 0
Does anyone have a bricked or non working warp they would care to donate? I need to salvage one for parts... my usb port has crapped out on me and wont charge anymore... I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ACCEPT ANY FULLY FUNCTIONAL DEVICES... I dont want to feel like I am making a personal gain off of anyone but like I said... I just need to salvage it for parts

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I think I have an extra digitizer if that's what you need. I have to send a digitizer and LCD to another forum member as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones