• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boost Mobile Bring Your Own Phone LIST!

Most recently added the note 2 and three
Most recently added the note 2 and three
Be careful with the Galaxy note 3, I saw it was an approved device I bought it and now, they cant activate it. It makes phone calls but no data, the network is always unavailable, they said a new Sim card would fix it, it didnt it made it worse. Phone makes no calls and no data, no refund either theyre best answer was "about half of them work." Its stright up lying and false advertisement.

Upvote 0
Be careful with the Galaxy note 3, I saw it was an approved device I bought it and now, they cant activate it. It makes phone calls but no data, the network is always unavailable, they said a new Sim card would fix it, it didnt it made it worse. Phone makes no calls and no data, no refund either theyre best answer was "about half of them work." Its stright up lying and false advertisement.

You bought a SPRINT Note 3? CDMA , not GSM
You say "they cant activate it" so how would you be making calls ?

The phone has to be off contract, and paid for. Then you tell them its a Sprint device, they add it to their system.

If you did this, they test it right there, before you pay Boost anything. How would you get a refund for a phone they cant activate? The phone esn has to be in the Boost system, _before_ they can apply payment to your account.

Upvote 0
I'm looking at buying a Samsung Galaxy S4 from the web. It has a clean ESN, and I found a site where I can buy a Boost Mobile conversion kit. So if I get the phone and convert it, I should be able to call Boost with the imeid number and activate it, right? The site is www. galaxytoboost.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm looking at buying a Samsung Galaxy S4 from the web. It has a clean ESN, and I found a site where I can buy a Boost Mobile conversion kit. So if I get the phone and convert it, I should be able to call Boost with the imeid number and activate it, right? The site is www. galaxytoboost.com
Conversion kit never heard of that just use a sprint or boostmobile vareint

Reactions: MLSS
Upvote 0
Conversion kit never heard of that just use a sprint or boostmobile vareint
Check the website I linked. The s4 I'm looking at is a sprint variant, as I've done research and found sprint CDMA phones are all that can be activated on boost's network. My issue is boost has network in my area, but there are no stores I can bring the phone to, all that's sold up here from boost is phone cards. The s4 I found is a used one for a steal, and the site selling it has a BBB accreditation and an a+ rating with them. Believe me, I've researched this extensively so I know I'm not getting taken. Galaxy to boost has a 60 day money back guarantee on their conversion software, so I'm pretty sure they're legit too. Scamadviser.com also states they are legit. They have a 79% trust rating there. So again, I just wanna make sure once I flash this phone I'll be able to call boost and activate it with no questions asked. And I hope my explanation was thorough enough lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones