1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] cant disable airplane mode

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bricky, Aug 9, 2012.

1. bricky

bricky Well-Known Member

i installed v6 supercharger and 3g turbo at same time{stupid}.now i cant diable airplane mode. cant figure out how to uninstall 3g either.. help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Run the 3g script again, there is an option to remove it

bricky likes this.
  3. bricky

bricky Well-Known Member

thanks airplane mode off but have no 3g.any ideas

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Try clearing the cache and dalvik cache. If not run v6 again and remove that, reboot, see if that helps

5. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

Whatdo i do about it saying busybox not installed or when it says im not running as root

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Are you using script manager?

7. UnknownUser1

Yes but it keeps sayin im not running as droot but the crossbones are green and the setting is checked in config

8. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Well that could be, because of not having or having Busybox installed incorrectly. Google play, search Busybox, pick the app that's called "Busybox" not Busybox installer. Choose xbin for Busybox location, I use the most recent, but for your case I would use Busybox 1.19.4

9. UnknownUser1

Iv done that and it still wont read and im trying to use the smanager to run the prev6 package and when i try to use rhe script to install busybox it still wont work. The manager wont run as root so idk what to do

10. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Hmm, I'll pm you some links when I get home

11. UnknownUser1

Ok thank u[​IMG]
    At top says running as root but then in script it says im not. Im using supersu is that an issue and if it is how do i make it so it runs superuser instead cuz i have both

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews