1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] cwm/sd card help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nosaj94, Aug 21, 2012.

1. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

hey my old sd card died on me the other day and i just got a new one so i lost all of my backups so i went to make a backup before i flashed a new rom and cwm says it cant mount the backup path? can someone help me so i can make a backup any help will be appreciated thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

Create a folder on the root of your sd called clockworkmod inside make a folder called backup then try again

3. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

i just tryed that while waiting for a reply i tryed it with both capital letters and without and still nothing...will i have to unroot the phone and reflash cwm to fix it? =S

4. StarScream2109

No you shouldnt have to

5. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

maybe i made the folder wrong? on the root of the sd card i have a folder called "clockworkmod" and inside that folder i have another folder called "backup" thats what yours looks like right?

6. StarScream2109

Exactly what mine looks like (seeing as i switched sd cards with my spec) it made it itself when i made a backup on my spectrum

7. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

i tryed to make a backup right when i put the sd card in and it didnt manually create the folders so i tryed to create them myself and still nothing =S just tryed again

8. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

okay i just tryed with my old "dead" one and it actually did the backup? is the new one i just bought dead? i put files on it and it didnt have any issues copying them its a sandisk 8gb class 4 micro sd card the old one is a samsung 8gb class 2 card did i get a crappy sd card?

9. StarScream2109

Yeah class 2 is bad i bought a class 10 (the best) 8GB off ebay for $7.50
    And won two 32GB class 10 for $17 & $18

10. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

i got the sandisk 8gb class 4 for 11.99 i know a ripoff it was from radioshack but i have a 15 dollar radioshack gift card laying around for 4 months so i thought why not use that instead of cash lol

11. StarScream2109

Paid better then i did i paid 14.99 for my class 4 8GB jesus i have so many sd cards its not funny XD

12. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

LOL all i have is this new one that apparently doesn't like my phone and the samsung half broken one =P

13. StarScream2109

Try moving the backups you have onto the new one and then try restoring one

14. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

i did the backup on the old samsung one then i copyed the whole clockworkmod folder it created and moved it onto the new sd card and still cant back it up...im beginning to think its the new sd card that doesnt like my phone its not like a a no name brand its sandisk..but maybe my phone doesnt like sandisk cards..lol

15. StarScream2109

Yeah it sounds like its the SD

16. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

well crap...now is there any way for me to fix the old samsung one? i know its a crappy class 2 but im currently unemployed so buying a new one is kinda outa the question =P the problem with the samsung one is it said it was corrupt and i had to format it and now when i turn on usb storage i have like 80 files with some weird language and i cant delete them it says it cant find the specified path or something so i just have to leave them there?

17. StarScream2109

Well im trying to get rid of a few of my sd cards once my 32 comes in your more then welcome to grab my 8GB Class 10 ill eventually buy another class 10 16GB

18. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

if your willing to part ways with it ill gladly be it's new owner ^.^

19. StarScream2109

Okay then i will let you know :)

nosaj94 likes this.
  20. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

alrighties ^.^

21. StarScream2109

Ill just have to clean it and format it should be only a couple weeks

22. nosaj94

nosaj94 Newbie

alrighties ill message you if i get one before then ^^

23. StarScream2109

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews