• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] CWM, Warp, & problems

I have honestly wrapped my brain around this for hours i just cant get the cwm to take on my rooted warp i get to the point where it tries to reboot on the green droid and it starts to install drivers to computer for the phone and then it fails and phone stays stuck on the the green droid. if anyone can point me to a thread or some info on this id appreciate it.

I have honestly wrapped my brain around this for hours i just cant get the cwm to take on my rooted warp i get to the point where it tries to reboot on the green droid and it starts to install drivers to computer for the phone and then it fails and phone stays stuck on the the green droid. if anyone can point me to a thread or some info on this id appreciate it.

If you still need help, inbox me.

Upvote 0

I'm having the EXACT same problem. I've installed every driver possible and when I run the one click cwm it will actually push my phone to the bootloader screen but just stays there and doesn't restart it to the recovery screen like it says when I go thru the steps in the command prompt. I gave up today after 5 hours of trying. I would do anything for those that be that are smarter than me to wave their magic wand and make it happen. Why can't I live near you all?!!!!!! LOL

Upvote 0
when installing drivers click install from list and pick a different zte driver

If I get the correct driver is the batch file going to automatically reboot the phone when in bootloader as it suggests? It says to press any key to continue after that step if I want to go forth and do so (never figured out why I wouldn't). To be clear, is it something that will still take a bit of time after clicking any button to continue or is it restarted out of bootloader to cwm recovery screen automatically? I appreciate your time/help.

Upvote 0
When I fixed SmoothKaos's phone, there were a few things that could have been causing the failure so ill just list them here and see if this helps the person above who is having the same issue: 1- Make sure all antivirus/firewall are temporarily disabled, 2- DO NOT click on enable USB storage when you plug your phone into your pc, ( just make sure usb debugging and unknown sources are checked, but leave it at the home screen, do NOT click enable usb storage, and , lastly...make sure your Run CMD as administrator. Hope this helps at all.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones