1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Data Works on CDMA only not 3g

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Konceptz, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Konceptz

Konceptz Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

So for some reason today my Warp decided to only work on CDMA only:mad:....as far as data. If I switch to 3g or both I get no Data Connection. Rooted.. Running Warp Cream Sandwich 1.6.3....Was running Shins rom when it originally started with the issue, reflashed to diffrent ROM and still the same thing. I've tried to reboot, update PRL (no update available), uncheck and recheck data connection, WIFI works Fine. Im at a bit of a loss :thinking: I dont know what else to do. Please if any one has any suggestion it would be greatly appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jetx2x

jetx2x Android Expert

Try calling boost... there may be a problem on their side

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

SelfElevated2 likes this.
  3. Konceptz

Thanks Jett:D, I might have to give it a try.....I always try to keep that as my last resort since for the most part Boost Customer service reps know about as much as my 6year old.

4. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

Must be a problem on their side I am in NJ too and no 3g since about 5:00wifes phone too.

5. Konceptz

Reall!? at least im not the only one....not that its a good thing but its a start.....Im actually on the phone with boostmobile now (LMAO, just got my bill knocked down to $40!:D)....Waiting for technical support now...ill post my finding in a little while;)

mholloway likes this.
  6. Konceptz

Well guys it looks like this may be a boostmobile network issue....After speaking to tech support he informed me that there is some kind of major network issue....i guess at least in NJ not sure if its affecting any other locations...LOL the funny part is he actually sounded worried....hope they get their ish together soon...I cant survive with no data or 2g alone....Im currious if anyone else in NJ or anywhere can confirm that they are having issues too

7. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

Im im cali and my service is fine

8. Marty_Since87

Marty_Since87 Android Expert

Here in the Bronx, they're updating the towers which is causing the 3G problem here. That's what a rep told my friend.

Konceptz likes this.
  9. Konceptz

AAAH ok.....maybe its all on the east coast

10. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Android Expert

I'm in Baltimore Maryland. Service is fine here.

Konceptz likes this.
  11. Konceptz

Well it looks like the issue was definetly on boostside.....im back up and running as normal....thank you guys for all the feedback.:D

12. dollardagreat

dollardagreat Well-Known Member

This Happens A Lot To Some People But Try This And It Work For Me.....Go To Ur SD Card And Delete Android file And Lost.Dir file. Boot Into CWM and Delete Data, Dalvik Cache, Cache, Battery Status, Fixed Permissions And Also FORMAT SYSTEM......Flash Ur Rom And Poof No More Problems.....This Will Occur When U Use A Rom And Don't Clean The System Properly While Changing Roms Or Updating Roms (Sometimes Wifi Gets Messed Up Also And This Is How U Fix It.....Enjoy Ur Day.....

Also Feel Free To Try My New Rom
    http://androidforums.com/warp-all-t...-white-dollardagreat-updated-8-16-2012-a.html

13. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews