1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[Boost Mobile] Does anyone have the latest prl from boost >61010

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MisterParadox, Jun 29, 2013.

1. MisterParadox

MisterParadox Well-Known Member

I replaced my prl and now it will not update back to the latest one. I have had the worst speeds in over 3 years with Boost and have tried everything possible in this forum. If I can get my prl back to 61010 then I will just suck it up and give Boost a call, AGAIN! No, I am not throttled according to them. I am on the daily plan and according to them it resets every day........any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Skinnyjeans21

Skinnyjeans21 Android Expert

You should be able to get it just by going to update prl in settings

LilBit likes this.
  3. MisterParadox

If you would have read my initial statement in this thread you would have known that I cannot update my prl after the change. Sorry you missed that.

4. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

How, exactly did you do this, with what method.:)

5. Skinnyjeans21

I did read as a matter of fact, I'm just saying the update prl in settings should fix it... what rom are you on? I know some roms broke that function.

LilBit likes this.
  6. MisterParadox

LilBit likes this.
  7. MisterParadox

I am running N00b VIII.II

8. MisterParadox

I honestly would not have posted this thread if the common sense idea of updating my prl was working.

LilBit likes this.
  9. LilBit

I dont understand why going to settings/about phone/ etc doesn't work on the noob rom?
    Since 61010 is a new one for us I dont think anyone has it in a zip file yet.:) Let me look around in some threads,:)

10. MisterParadox

It would be quite easy to get by using the method posted above and hitting "backup" and then browsing to where the backup file is and then uploading it.

11. LilBit

12. MisterParadox

That dialing command is not working. Again, this is quite easy to do. Anyone, I mean ANYONE with this latest prl can simply back it up via DFS per the method above and upload it. I am sure you know someone with a dropbox account.

13. LilBit

Mercury, Croy, Doc, Smartman, Dizzle,:)

14. MisterParadox

Lilbit, the purpose of this thread was to solicit help from someone here. If you know of someone please refer them to my post.

15. Skinnyjeans21

Try making a nandroid backup, then flash Halo ROM, the update prl menu is fully functional in there. If all goes well then you can reflash noob, if it doesn't work then we'll have to extract a prl from one of the Warps in this community.

16. MisterParadox

I started with the Halo Rom. I am not going to flash to that again. The problem is NOT that I do not have the prl update menu! I do. IT IS NOT WORKING! Anyone can use the method above and make a backup of their current prl and upload it. That is all I have been asking for from the beginning, the new prl.

17. LilBit

All those people are from here.:)

18. MisterParadox

Terrific. Since you know them, and are offering to help, please refer them to this post. Thanks.

19. LilBit

20. rickpcb

rickpcb Android Enthusiast

21. Skinnyjeans21

Yeah as soon as someone has the time, they will do it, hopefully. 61007 is a pretty good PRL as well though.

LilBit likes this.
  22. rickpcb

rickpcb Android Enthusiast

LilBit likes this.
  23. Cermoon

Cermoon Newbie

i just made a backup of 61010.prl.... not sure how you want me to get it to you. shoot me a pm to figure it out.

LilBit likes this.
  24. LilBit

You need a dropbox or media fire account to upload it to, then post the link here. :)
    Then he can download it.;)

25. Cermoon

Cermoon Newbie

61010.prl Like that?

mercury0x000d and LilBit like this.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews