1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Flashing Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MrMondayNight, Nov 19, 2013.

1. MrMondayNight

MrMondayNight Well-Known Member

should I check them in a hex editor to make sure they are not all "0"?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

if theyre binary yes, if theyre text format no... but youll just have to compare to the ones you found already through cdma workshop and figure it out. also it may not be all zeros but itll be mostly 0s

3. MrMondayNight

I think I have the AAA keys but the HA password is so simple I think it's fake lol I may have a lot of thanking to go around in the next couple of hours if I can get all this right but first gotta find a way to convert it to text files and how to flash the end product.... sorry to be posting so late (nearly 3 AM locally) but I'm try to stay up because I gotta work black friday :( but at least I have a mission to accomplish :D

as of right now I have the memory file and the NVM files

4. MrMondayNight

destroyed my MEID on my S3 so I'm sticking to Design if I cant fix the unknown baseband problem

5. junkie2100

ha is "secret" if im not mistaken lol. its the aaa that matters

6. MrMondayNight

yea for some strange reason it was secret lol but until I can fix the unknown baseband/null MEID I'm srcewed on flashing and I got the files I need.... :(

7. Capn069

Capn069 Well-Known Member

I will say it's a lot of work to do. My buddy has a note 3 on boost and has 4G lte and everything working. He used his boost s3 as a donor.

8. junkie2100

well, if you can ask him how he did it that would be awesome. kuz at this point im unaware of any way that could be possible, and frankly you may as well be trying to convince me that your friend has a unicorn lol. but more importantlt if lte flashing is possible thats info we sorely need

9. MrMondayNight

So circumstances have changed I now have a sprint galaxy S4 that I'm trying to flash should be easier than the US Cellular phone

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews