• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Great news!!!!!!

Just a reminder to go ahead and make your nandroids and backups depending on what recovery you have, When this thing is released for public testing you dont want to spend the first ten minutes making one!! your going to want to FLASH as fast as possible!!

Lol. You read my mind....Ninja moves! I just finished doing exactly that

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
If I am correct that is what HROARK13 just fixed. Because if I remember right the kernel for cm10 was not seeing all the ram

your close, but actually we can use annother kernel just fine. it was a script in the ramdisk packed with the kernel that wasnt being called. no matter what we did. Who woulda thought that Cm7 Would Save Cm10,

Btw. Cm10 Uses a new Kernel, 2.6.3.14

Upvote 0
Funny, Cuz ive been Helping with sequent too... didnt know that did ya
I knew that.......
your close, but actually we can use annother kernel just fine. it was a script in the ramdisk packed with the kernel that wasnt being called. no matter what we did. Who woulda thought that Cm7 Would Save Cm10,

Btw. Cm10 Uses a new Kernel, 2.6.3.14

I knew that.... I stock your github a lot lol.

Upvote 0
Unfreakenbelievable!!!!!! I know I'm a little late to the party but Hroark13 (I know you look into our little Warp forum :D) and DM......you guys are the epitome of KICKA$$. For real I don't know how Hroark does it. I personally know that our resident smartguys downthemachine and dm have spent MANY hours trying to remedy the RAM issue and I truly thought that if they don't get it then it isn't to be got. Hroark makes the impossible, well, possible yet again. Mad props!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones