• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [GUIDE] Zte Warp swap (for extra RAM )

Trust me, you don't need it. I've gotten the swap file usage up to 78mb, but I've never gotten to go higher than that

Yeah it's pretty hard to fill up all that memory

And I've run three swapfiles as a test, they don't get used.

Ok, thanks. I'll leave it as is. Not to stray away from the topic but that zombie game is fun! I can now play Dead Space and that NOVA game probably.

Upvote 0
You will have to turn on the swap file again if beta 4 rewrites the entire system. Which would get rid of the swap file. It depends on if beta 4 is released as a full rom or an update flash. Either way it's not a big deal you'd just need to restore swapper 2 and the terminal emulator. Set swap and check.. It's not really a big task once you've done it b4 :D

Upvote 0
You will have to turn on the swap file again if beta 4 rewrites the entire system. Which would get rid of the swap file. It depends on if beta 4 is released as a full rom or an update flash. Either way it's not a big deal you'd just need to restore swapper 2 and the terminal emulator. Set swap and check.. It's not really a big task once you've done it b4 :D

yea you know what you are absoulutely right...it wasnt bad at all. Thanks for the quick reply:)

Upvote 0
Well don't worry about the kernel.. It's on noob. I would reboot the phone and try busy box again. Let me know if the problem persists

Edit:However you don't need to use the busy box installer unless you're busy box is outdated and won't allow you to use the commands in the terminal emulator.

What does the emulator say when you punch in free

Upvote 0
Well don't worry about the kernel.. It's on noob. I would reboot the phone and try busy box again. Let me know if the problem persists

Edit:However you don't need to use the busy box installer unless you're busy box is outdated and won't allow you to use the commands in the terminal emulator.

What does the emulator say when you punch in free

It says free:not found I don't have busy box should I get it from the store

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones