1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[Boost Mobile] Hacked 4g on warp!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pamase201, Aug 13, 2012.

1. pamase201

pamase201 Well-Known Member

Figured out a way to ge warp running on boost 4g!!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Alsaces Daddy

Alsaces Daddy Android Expert

New chips and solder would be the only way to do this. Our phones aren't compatible.

3. yankees5963

yankees5963 Android Enthusiast

Actually not even that. Don't go around telling people lies. It's just not nice. You can't get 4g....The chips is a good idea but a scam, yes you could get chips for 4G but you won't get signal. Boost would have to allow the 4G signal on warps. This is checked by a special code your phone transmits to boost. Long story short it won't work. Please stop telling lies

4. pamase201

no lies chips does work 4g running but not at its best work still in porogress indian guy and boost store came up with it and is working on it showed us today.

5. yankees5963

yankees5963 Android Enthusiast

Can you post a screenshot then?

6. pamase201

its not on my phone nor am i dev i was shown this today by a friend who works in boost re on his warp.

7. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

So i remember starting a thread like this but wasnt saying i had it workin or anything. But if you get the notification toggle app theres a spot for 4g and if you click on it then itll open up this page to input something. Ill post a link for app a d screenshot of what i mean

8. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

[​IMG][​IMG]
    But i didnt think i would make it work but you guys might get an idea

9. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

I'm locking this as it seems highly unlikely that it is true, although that is not to say you're intentionally misleading people pamase.

If anyone has solid evidence to the contrary, feel free to PM it to me or any of the other moderators for review.

n0ve, apnsb, Prinny and 5 others like this.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews