1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Help pleas!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cchavez4, Dec 21, 2011.

1. cchavez4

cchavez4 Lurker

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and only joined because I somehow messed up and need help or advice. I recently purchased a zte warp and rooted it right away and all was well till i decided to delete an app.. it happened to be the stock email app since i didn't need it I figured nothing would happen. Man was i wrong.. after reading a couple of post i realized that was the reason why my camera wasnt working, and of course me being an idiot i didn't back up that app first using TI back up..
    My question is, is there another way i could re-install that app and have my camera work properly again or is there anything else I could do to solve this problem, also what apps are safe to remove from this phone withought causing problems. I now understand the importance of backing up apps, sorry still a newbi at this. Again please help :( and thank you guys..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. marke123

marke123 Member

I'm not sure how to recover from deleting the email app offhand. But I can offer my perspective on deleting apps in general:

Don't delete apps from your phone unless you are absolutely 100% sure that it won't mess anything up. Instead, leave the stock apps and get yourself a large enough SD Card that it doesn't matter if you have unused apps taking up space.

That approach has far fewer headaches. Plus when you decide to sell the phone it's easier to find a buyer.

cchavez4 likes this.
  3. aladdin99

aladdin99 Well-Known Member

cchavez4 likes this.
  4. cchavez4

cchavez4 Lurker

thanks for the help, but i still am kinda confused... sorry but im a nub how exactly do i push the file through adb after downloading it from the link you provided? and again im sorry but really appreciate your help..

5. aladdin99

aladdin99 Well-Known Member

I should have been a bit clearer. The file I linked is from ZTE. It does a full reset and installs everything to factory. Just run from windows.

cchavez4 likes this.
  6. cchavez4

cchavez4 Lurker

I really can't thank you enough, took about an hour to get it back to factory presets and of course losing root, but rooted right after and all is well, everything works the way its supposed too. So again thank you really appreciate your help..

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews