• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] how do i mount my sd card using twrp

This is what I did to solve my problem. 1.boot twrp 2. Partition SD card(this is because twrp wasn't reading my SD card. This solved my problem but it wipes all data on your card.) 3.fix permissions 4. in twrp mount USB 5download shinjitsu ROM on PC 6install ROM in twrp 7reboot your phone twice( mine always freezes the first timeafter installation at the opening graphic) your phone should work. I've tried a few ROMs and I like Leviathan elegance the best for its equalizer and stock like browser. but you should download the jellybean keyboard and foxfire browser is nice too. alsoneeds a newer versionof adobe flash. you can download a archived flash plug in for android at adobes website.a

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones