1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[Boost Mobile] HTC Sense [MOD]

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PsyMega, Aug 22, 2012.

1. PsyMega

PsyMega Android Expert

Standard Disclaimer: I am not in anyway responsible for Bricked,Broken,Blown Up, Or Fried device's!! By using this software you will be doing so at your own risk!

Introduction:
    Over the next week or so I plan on releasing a very heavily based MOD of htc sense 2.x for the ZTE Warp.
    I plan on making sure you can't tell there is a difference between the real htc sense and my mod.

What I Plan On Doing:

1. A Completely PRE-Configured Nandroid.
    2. A Fully Configurable CWM Installable.

Please Request Features
    A request of features is appreciated I would love to include other people's ideas and make this the most interactive MOD, rather than just including my own stuff people would like instead of just stuff I like. They are not guarenteed to be added but all ideas will most definitely will be looked into.

What's To Come:
    1.HTC Sense Ui (Notifications/Status Bar,Launcher,Icons,Lockscreen ETC.)

2.Some Cyanogen Mod Settings.

3.CPU Speed (Overclocking with working wifi) and 3g Hacks (goal is 1500 kbps Throttled And 2500 kbps)

4. A Few (Secret *Cough Cough*) Apps

5.Google Apps

\/
    Too Be updated

Screenies: To Be Added 8/22/12

Post away requests and questions, Just please don't use this as an oppurtunity to troll I am working hard on this so happiness and respect is appreciated.

2. atlharp

atlharp Well-Known Member

Have you gotten the Bluetooth working along with the wifi in the OC kernel?

3. Androidjerr

Androidjerr Member

I just bought a evo 4g so I can get the legitimate overlay for you

4. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Couple of things here guys:

1. We really aren't "doing" teaser-type threads anymore because things certainly seem to many times get a little out of hand (as we were beginning to see...).

"Teaser" is probably not quite the proper word since we know folks are proud and excited about the things they are working on and want to let the folks that are interested in them to share in their excitement, too.

But it would certainly be much better for you to announce something that you actually already have and can publish.

2. If you have a problem with a post, how about we use the !Report /!\ button here instead? ;)

Again, please see our Site Rules/Guidelines.

This is in reference to a few posts that are no longer present--nothing egregious, but also not relevant to the topic at-hand.

~ ~ ~

Okay, so, we'll either leave this thread locked as-is or Dizzle1 can contact me when the development is done and something is ready to be released and we'll try this again.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

-SA

mooseberry, EarlyMon, jerofld and 4 others like this.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews