1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] If I flash the volume sound mode zip on the conquest ROM will it brick my phone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cornelljdavis, Nov 8, 2014.

1. cornelljdavis

cornelljdavis Well-Known Member

As the title says. I am running the conquest ROM. I want that sound mod. I know it works on aosp but this ROM resembles nothing if tw. So with that said is it ok or should I pass it up? If I should pass do anyone know of any sound mods for phone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cwhatever

cwhatever Life Goes On

I do not know if that will work or not. What I have always done in the past on any phone and this phone. I would make a backup try that and if it does not work restore your backup trying something like that will not brick a phone. Now a modem or baseband will affect the phone . Hope that helps.

3. cornelljdavis

Alright thanks

4. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

These are the sound mods that are safe for the S3.

Be careful with the 100% mod. It could damage your external speaker. I use the 50% mod. There is also one you can flash to put you back to stock.

The only thing I've found the volume mods don't affect is Bluetooth sound.

Here's a link to the volume mod thread-

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52613309

Remember, start low and work your way up to see how it affects your external speaker. ;)

5. cornelljdavis

Alright thanks

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews