1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Imagine you had to go back to a stock warp

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Blyss, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Blyss

Blyss Android Enthusiast

Just sayin'

Imagine instead of all the awesome dev goodness we have from guys like DM, Merc, jimsmith, skinny, Tigatron, etc didn't exist.

And you just had a stock warp.

Would you even keep it????

2. Skinnyjeans21

Skinnyjeans21 Android Expert

Hell no! Devs like them are the only reason we bought 4 Warps! One for me, one for my mom, another after she accidentally ran it over, and one for our friend who got jealous :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

3. xman95

xman95 Android Enthusiast

Besides all the Great ROM's and performance tweaks, I think the biggest improvement over stock had to be the stability in the kernel. I can't believe ZTE released that crap. The force closes and reboots drove me crazy. If it wasn't for the Developers and this forum with all the information, I would have gotten rid of the WARP ages ago. Still hanging in there!! :D

4. croy2007

croy2007 Resident Punisher

Im lucky I can say idk due to not even a week after I had this phone I already had it rooted with a custom rom.

5. Skinnyjeans21

Skinnyjeans21 Android Expert

I rooted an hour after getting it and flashed shins rom that day

6. Blyss

Blyss Android Enthusiast

I rooted immediately but shin's Rom was in super beta back then and a lot of things like blue tooth weren't working which I Needed at the time. So I ran stock for a few months :(

7. anmire

anmire Android Enthusiast

Read the title, and my immediate thought was:

OH GOD NO, PLEASE.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews