1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] internal storage restore

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cornelljdavis, Dec 16, 2013.

1. cornelljdavis

cornelljdavis Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how I can restore my deleted internal storage from my phone or corrupted SD card? I deleted my internal by accident through philz touch

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

Sorry to say but unless you got it backed up somewhere then it's gone.

Even though I'm pretty good about saving backups on my pc. I still lose data once in a blue moon and lemme tell ya, it sux! Especially when it's important things that can be replaced.

cornelljdavis likes this.
  3. cornelljdavis

That's odd. Because I seen a a few ways to do so. O just wanted to know if you guys knew. Thank you

4. wetbiker7

You can restore deleted internal from a backup bro. Just as you can restore apps and data from a backup without restoring the entire backup. Gotta know what you're doing though. There are rules to what you can and cannot due.

As for a fully deleted internal. It is what it is bro..... deleted. Unless there's something new or different about the S3 that is. If so, I have yet to read about it.

struckn likes this.
  5. freesunshine

freesunshine Well-Known Member

Ok, this might be too little too late but if you haven't done anything to your SD card, you may able to get some data back.

First, down load and install Recuva to your PC

Recuva

Then put the micro SD card to a card reader and put it into your PC/Laptop. Run the Recuca program and scan the SD card. If nothing has been over written, you can get the deleted files/data.

I deleted a back up file from titanium back up by pressing delete instead of restore. I ran the above instruction and recovered my deleted files. This is from my experience doing data recovery in the past. :D

Good luck...hope it's not too late or for future use. :)

6. wetbiker7

Nice find, Freesunshine. This is definitely some good info to save. :D

7. cornelljdavis

internal storage...restore... ok i will try your idea. however my micro sd card i had storage on was corrupted i believe or something because it cant be read by my phone or laptop. the internal storage wipe was a accident by me all because i was not able to get the mirco sd card to read and was in recovery mode and wiped it on accident. i almost dont care but because you took time out of your day to tell me this help me i will give it a try and let you know how it goes.

8. freesunshine

freesunshine Well-Known Member

If your SD card is corrupted that your laptop can't recognize or read the SD drive then you have a bigger issue. You'll need to run some additional steps such as chkdsk, TestDisk (recovery program), and etc. There are a lot of other programs but TestDisk is simple but great DOS program I have used in the past with good results. If the step by step below is complicated try searching on Youtube for how to guide. Good luck.

TestDisk
    TestDisk step by step

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews