• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Just some things on my mind.

Yeah I agree. In the beginning, I had 1 that started to help me, and then never returned any of my messages or help requests.
I know I'm a noob, I ask "A LOT" of questions! Some are probably stupid, but this phone excites me! (weird I guess). It's fun tweaking this little cheap phone out.
I really do appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into making this a SUPER PHONE! All of you, Keep up the good work!

Thank you all,
Scott
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Upvote 0
HAY GUIES I AM DEV pLZ 2 BE POPULAR

Heh. Joking aside, you're right. This is a community with people who spend their free time doing whatever it is they do. Devs, Guides, Mods, regular posters.

I tend to do a little bit of dev work here and there, but I don't post/brag about it. It's usually for my own personal use, and so I can help someone if needed.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
HAY GUIES I AM DEV pLZ 2 BE POPULAR

Heh. Joking aside, you're right. This is a community with people who spend their free time doing whatever it is they do. Devs, Guides, Mods, regular posters.

I tend to do a little bit of dev work here and there, but I don't post/brag about it. It's usually for my own personal use, and so I can help someone if needed.

Who wants to help with cm7 ???

Upvote 0
ATTN: ALL DEVS!!!

This is me in my little girl anime voice. (Please, pretty please, could all you great guys band together and get this thing going? ) Hugs and kisses all around if you do!!! Maybe a Merry Christmas Present for all the users? Please guys? OK, Back to being me. You Can get er done Guys!!

Upvote 0
I appreciate everything the Dev's and Themer's do for us. And I don't mind testing things before and or after they are ready. What gets me is when a dev or themer doesn't come back and support their work, like say, putting out a rom or theme and pretty much saying here it is take it or leave it problems and all.

Yes, I know we flash this stuff at our own risk. But a little help when someone runs into a problem is always a good thing. Not everyone walks away, some devs stick with us all the way through thick and thin. And for that, I, for one, am even more grateful!!

And for some of the dev's that just kinda walk away??? Well, Thanks for the rom, theme, app, whatever, but in the end. NO THANKS!!

I personally am thankful for any contributions made to the forum, life happens and people's circumstances change, I don't believe that the devs you're describing have a take it or leave it attitude, they just have different, higher priorities that must be dealt with as opposed to spending hours of their free time for nothing greater than a thanks.

Upvote 0
I personally am thankful for any contributions made to the forum, life happens and people's circumstances change, I don't believe that the devs you're describing have a take it or leave it attitude, they just have different, higher priorities that must be dealt with as opposed to spending hours of their free time for nothing greater than a thanks.

Well, we do accept donations, not really expected all the time, but sometimes its nice lol

Upvote 0
repping southwest Florida here and I just wanted to say that at first I caused ALOT of trouble on here with my impatience and the lack of understanding I usually post most people read what I type and take it as an attack I have had alot of threads go that way when I first started I met alot of mods the wrong way and at one point was seriously thinking a ban was imminent I can safely say that these forums are as community as I have seen so far and the level of forgiveness I have been shown is not common I just want to say thanks for this thread thanks for the devving and thanks just for thanks

Reactions: mercury0x000d
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones