• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [Kernel] Glitch Kernel (2.6.35.7) OC. 1.8ghz

Ive got the same issue. I didnt think to check onboard music until I read your post.

It has to do with the memory allocated to adsp. I was trying to trim the fat on alot of the pmem allocations to regain physical ram so the device would swap less, less swap, less lag.
I know frontswap/cleancache with a zcache backend help reduce this lag. The thing is, less swapping is always better.

Reactions: MrBobo and LilBit
Upvote 0
It has to do with the memory allocated to adsp. I was trying to trim the fat on alot of the pmem allocations to regain physical ram so the device would swap less, less swap, less lag.
I know frontswap/cleancache with a zcache backend help reduce this lag. The thing is, less swapping is always better.

Right on, I think I follow some of that. For real this newest beta has my phone running the best yet. Just when I think you Devs have used all your trix, you crank out something even better

Upvote 0
hi. i m installed
Glitch OC v1.1
Glitch OC v1.2

but my governor is still same settings ,most adjust 1024 mhz .i want oc to 1500- 1600 mhz.there is not doc name as dload or i cant find that. pls help me.what can i do for overclock my device with my lovely rom. (2.3.7 russian rom+cwm+root)
my device= huawei u8850 vision.

thanks for all...

Upvote 0
hi. i m installed
Glitch OC v1.1
Glitch OC v1.2

but my governor is still same settings ,most adjust 1024 mhz .i want oc to 1500- 1600 mhz.there is not doc name as dload or i cant find that. pls help me.what can i do for overclock my device with my lovely rom. (2.3.7 russian rom+cwm+root)

thanks for all...

This kernel is for the Warp N860 only, so it's a miracle your device isn't bricked if you already flashed (unless DTM added the device check in his updater script)

Upvote 0
hi. i m installed
Glitch OC v1.1
Glitch OC v1.2

thanks for all...

As SkinnyJeans said, this is for the Boost Mobile Warp N860, not the huawei u8850. Also, this kernel has been discontinued, sorry :/

Reactions: Skinnyjeans21
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones