1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Killer downloads today??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SicFreak, Dec 27, 2012.

1. SicFreak

SicFreak The Message is SIC!

Did anyone else seem to have download speeds they haven't seen before?? I had some amazing speeds, I switched back to the 61009 prl last night, and today had these huge speed increases...

View attachment 46286

uploadfromtaptalk1356652066328.jpg

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Your talking about 1.5mb/sec correct?

Speeds are going to depend largely on your location and how many other people are using the tower you are connected to.

PsyMega likes this.
  3. SicFreak

This I know, HOWEVER, I've NEVER gotten these kind of speeds, even in the middle of the night, highest before this was 150-200kbps.

Trust me, I'm on my phone constantly on the internet, and this is crazy for my area.

4. kdraw44

kdraw44 Android Enthusiast

I been getting speeds like that on 61009 for about 4 weeks now.:)

5. jetx2x

jetx2x Android Expert

Beginning to think this may be part of the reason behind the new 2.5gb limit... I've experienced better speeds lately too

6. SicFreak

That's what I'm thinking, is they've upgraded stuff and therefore we have faster downloads...on the STOCK PRL, and now they're limiting us because we're faster...

7. jetx2x

jetx2x Android Expert

Sprint has finally fully acquired clear wire... (from what I heard)... this gives sprint an opportunity to expand its new lte network... phase out wimax... and improve its network quality as a whole... of course all of this change will begin to effect us eventually

8. SicFreak

That Might explain things then.

9. sb43

sb43 Android Expert

a little better, but not crazy. Again, it depends where you are and how your reception may be. What prl's are you running?

10. SicFreak

I'm using 61009.prl

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews