1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Music controls in notification bar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UnknownUser1, Aug 17, 2012.

1. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

Can someone make it so we can have music controls in the notification bar when were listening to say jango for example. I only want them to show up when i start a music app not all the time. Is this possible. If theyr gunna be there permanetly then ill deal

2. HiredxGunz

HiredxGunz Guest

The appear/re-appear is not possibld from what I know. An app called notification toggle (in the play store) can let you add next/pause/previous. I can't guarantee it works as I've never used it

3. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito

When I first read this, I thought the title said Mind Controls lol. Wouldn't that be awesome

4. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

=D yes it would I will post a screenshot tomorrow of something it may be what your talking about its on my spectrum so maybe I can port it over for us

5. UnknownUser1

If they dont dissapear i dont mind but id like to avoid the notification toggle app iv had it before wasnt too impressed so i hope you can port it apallo ill keep my eye out for it

6. StarScream2109

It is permanent but it makes listening to music easy it also remembers what you were listening to after rebooting

7. UnknownUser1

Thats cool but i only use internet radios cuz i have an ipod for music so will it remember my station?

8. StarScream2109

o_O you used the I word! I'm not sure if it works with internet radio as I never use them but I do know with that phone Pandora puts a widget in the notification not sure with this phone though

9. UnknownUser1

Its not controls just song and artist. As long as i can skip songs and pause im happy

10. StarScream2109

Okay this picture is blurry but it will work for now
    [​IMG]

11. UnknownUser1

Its too dark to see

12. Alsaces Daddy

Alsaces Daddy Android Expert

I can see it. That is what you are looking for unknown. You want it in the notification pulldown right? Only question I have is does it redirect you to the app or does it simply toggle?

13. StarScream2109

That one toggles the songs I'll port it over but it's only for the music player

14. Alsaces Daddy

That defeats his request. Any way you can get it to work for Pandora Apollo?

15. StarScream2109

I'll try maybe I can find a similar music widget that will work for internet radio

UnknownUser1 likes this.
  16. UnknownUser1

Thatd be awsome cuz iuse jango atm so if ut connects to internet radio id love to test it for you but i have no music on the actual phone

17. Alsaces Daddy

I would appreciate that too. Thanks bud.

18. batesapps

batesapps Newbie

Finally added smart notifications to Media Utilities which adds notification controls to applications that have not already added them.

rickpcb, LilBit and mercury0x000d like this.
  19. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

Cool!!:D

20. smartmanvartan

smartmanvartan Android Expert

Well a very easy way to do this is with notification toggles...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.notificationToggle&hl=en

It wont display the song thats playing but will give you "skip", "play/pause" and "back" buttons in the notification area. these buttons are compatible with most players however if you do have more than one player installed it gets weird...

you can toggle wifi hotspot and usb tether buttons with it too... :)

EDIT: I'm sorry, I should have read the whole thread.....

LilBit likes this.
  21. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

Happens to all of us, no worries:)

mercury0x000d and smartmanvartan like this.
  22. xman95

xman95 Android Enthusiast

play store says:
    This app is incompatible with your Boost Mobile ZTE N860.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews