• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Need Help Please

Ok thanks so much. The only thing is that since none of the roms and backups ive installed have worked so thats what worries me

Its probably because somethin was wrong with the file like i said im sending you the.contents.of a backup b08 you have to put them into a.folder and.name the.folder the date i give and YOU NEED TO CHECK THE MD5 and make sure its the same if not i want you to send me.the date and time it says ALL OF IT

Upvote 0
Its probably because somethin was wrong with the file like i said im sending you the.contents.of a backup b08 you have to put them into a.folder and.name the.folder the date i give and YOU NEED TO CHECK THE MD5 and make sure its the same if not i want you to send me.the date and time it says ALL OF IT

Ok thanks! And my name is andre

Upvote 0
Haha well dont say that like i said if your unsure of the results of what youz do make a backup then do it trust me ive gone through probably like 200 restores because of bootloops haha trial and error im workong to be a dev so i know how to fix. Most problems with this phone because ive experienced so many screw ups haha

Yeah lol, i wont forget that XD, right now i miss my phone more than ever lol

Upvote 0
The filename of the backup can't have any spaces in it or you will get md5 mismatch error when you try to restore... even if the backup is perfect

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

The name of the backup was "nandroid.md5" so i dont think that was the problem. And yeah i know i want to see the Warp overclocked my self, only thing i dont like about the phone is the viewing angles on the screen which bother me alot for some reason, ill keep it if i can.

Upvote 0
I had to restore to a backup of shinjitsu because I was stuck in a boot loop and I needed to use the phone... I'm going to reflash it in a lil bit though... everything works perfectly so far except for the boot issues

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Yeah me and shinru are trying to figure that problem out

Upvote 0
The name of the backup was "nandroid.md5" so i dont think that was the problem. And yeah i know i want to see the Warp overclocked my self, only thing i dont like about the phone is the viewing angles on the screen which bother me alot for some reason, ill keep it if i can.

Well my rom offers overclocking and damn stable too you can go ahead and try it again just make sure cache is clear and dalvik ill even send you a fresh link :)
http://db.tt/yzCxwTjP

Make sure to clear and factory reset

Upvote 0
Well my rom offers overclocking and damn stable too you can go ahead and try it again just make sure cache is clear and dalvik ill even send you a fresh link :)

I tried to do it again but same problem happens, it doesent want to install, i press install and takes less than a second and i get no message, i start the phone and i get a bootloop and thanks lol, your rom looks cool!

Reactions: StarScream2109
Upvote 0
And are you putting the zip on your sd card?? That might be the problem in order to install the zip it HAS to be on the sd and if your phone wont boot you wont be able to put it on so find something you can put the downloaded zip on the sd with old phone adapter anything

Yeah, im putting the zip file on the SD card and it gets detected by CWM but for some reason it cant install, ive rooted my tab before and ive overclocked it and everything but i guess this phone gives me bad luck lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones