• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Need help with apks

Hey guys I have tried and successfully edited a couple apks I decompiled to smali contents with apk multi tools. I can even get them to recompile and add them to my rom, it's just one problem. It renders the rom unbootable. I think there are issues with the apks being signed on recompiling. I don't know how to go about thus problem other then patching core.jar and I know that can cause problems. I edited framework-res.apk , SetupWizard.apk and settings.apk. does anyone have advice on modifying these. I know Shinru2004 modified these in shinjitsu but I can't figure out how he made them work. Also if anyone feels like helping I would be more then glad to upload the smali contents and you could try to recompile them thanks guys.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones