• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] no signal/data

antbonds

Mar 4, 2012
ok so ive been around the forums for a while and hate feeling like a freeloader but I really need some help. I had my phone rooted and running wicked X for some time but when I finally reactivated my phone with boost all I could get was text messages...I couldn't make any calls...so I flashed around a couple of roms like jdsingles(?) rom and a couple of stock variants but to no avail.....ive gotten to where I don't even have philz custom recovery anymore and nothing I flash through odin is working.....im basically looking for the files I would need to push through odin to get my phone back to stock rooted if possible and actually be able to place phone calls....in advance many thanks

ok so ive been around the forums for a while and hate feeling like a freeloader but I really need some help. I had my phone rooted and running wicked X for some time but when I finally reactivated my phone with boost all I could get was text messages...I couldn't make any calls...so I flashed around a couple of roms like jdsingles(?) rom and a couple of stock variants but to no avail.....ive gotten to where I don't even have philz custom recovery anymore and nothing I flash through odin is working.....im basically looking for the files I would need to push through odin to get my phone back to stock rooted if possible and actually be able to place phone calls....in advance many thanks

which model do you have Sph-L710T or Sph-L710?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones