1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Not enough space but

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UnknownUser1, Aug 17, 2012.

1. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

I have 2g internal free and 8g on sd but whenever i try to install blockworld it says im outa space but i can install the demo and any other app

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

Try clearing the markets data if you're downloading of market

UnknownUser1 likes this.
  3. UnknownUser1

It didnt work though anyone else got ideas

4. jmar

jmar Nexican

Looking for an answer. Brb.

SelfElevated2 likes this.
  5. jmar

jmar Nexican

Does the Warp have a /data/data partition? Back when I had the Droid Incredible we ran into this low space/no space error. It turned out that this partition was accumulating a lot of unnecessary files!

So, first off, I am not suggesting that y'all go on a deleting spree. This could cause issues worse than the one currently buggin'!

Since this post is in ATR I imagine you are running a custom ROM. Check with the dev or other users to see if you are not alone with this issue. This is what we did back in the Incredible days. Those devs managed to (for the most part) remedy the issue.

This is the best I got for ya since I don't own the phone.

Hope that helps.

jmar

UnknownUser1 likes this.
  6. UnknownUser1

I have a partition set on my sd of 2g as for the actual system having one apallo will have to answer that but i was able to install other apps and things thatwas the only app i had issues with and it had also sent my phone into a bootloop at a point when i had gotten a version to install but that issue is now fixed and i just bugged apallo about a dif thing i was havin trouble with so ill wait to bug him with this unless it happens again

StarScream2109 and jmar like this.
  7. n0ve

n0ve Android Expert

I posted way back about my experience w/ fake sd cards on ebay. I bought a 32 gig class 8 card. Turned out to be a one gig class 4. Tons of scams on ebay now...I notice alot of sd card issues being posted, and ive tried responding to a bunch w. a testing app ( the only way i was able to prove mine was a fake ) ...
    So, here it is again...
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65761686/sdtestandformat.zip

zip contains both sdformatter ( best app for formatting your sd card, b/c win 7 built in formatter is epic fail. )
    and h2test which will test your card and determine exactly how many blocks of data are corrupted if any, whether or not your card is truly the class its labeled, and any other errors that may be in the file system.

**if a guide wants to make a sticky or move this to the guide section** clean it up and feel free, or let me know if you'd like me to.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews