• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [OFFICIAL] ZTE Warp Request Thread

To anybody who was interested...I finished the theme changer script but had to leave for work before I could test and debug. Hopefully if all goes well I'll have a release late tonight/early tomorrow. This is a menu driven script that will read whatever themes you have in /sdcard/themes allow you to pick one and will reboot to recovery, flash the theme, wipe cache and reboot to system

Upvote 0
Whoa whoa whoa...wtf those screenies off a warp? So cm7 is. Bootable (and rommable?)?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

In theory yes. CM7 is more realistic then cm9/10 at this point according to anonymous sources.... In other words though until we get some more talent (I'm not even this kind of talented) we could be waiting on CM7 or any AOSP.

Upvote 0
i can tell you whats keeping us from having ics or jellybean.
iam not sure on the exact cause. but there is a memory problem, as in the system only sees 143mb of ram, out of the 512 we have

LOL, I was using CM10 on my old htc dream (G1) and it runs better then the cm9 on warp... However, that is only because of the memory leak. I can safely say though the warp will run the G1's over anyday.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones