1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [Boost Mobile] Quiet

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pamase201, Jan 9, 2013.

1. pamase201

pamase201 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 23, 2012
    Male
    tattoo artist
    jersey city new jersey
    This forum has been quiet lately no new roms devs dissapearing like wassup even if they working on something we in the dark people are gonna think this phone is dying or dead and will upgrade and even if something will be released it wont be that much of a factor anymore im just sayn let us know a lil whats going on lol.

Advertisement

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    I understand your frustration at not seeing a lot of dev work for your phone but, you need to remember that the majority of ROM devs work in their spare time, often around RL commitments and jobs that pay the bills.

Generally, it's only a hobby that people do, so others can enjoy something a little different on their phone. As it's only a hobby, it could turn people off from doing the work if they feel that demands are being put on them.

sb43, smartmanvartan and LilBit like this.
  3. pamase201

None

Mar 23, 2012
    Male
    tattoo artist
    jersey city new jersey
    im not frustrated at all as u can see i even lol but if everyone turn away from the warp cause they feel its abandon and done with then it will be no more warp forum its only a few of us left here in case no ones paying attention.

4. pamase201

None

Mar 23, 2012
    Male
    tattoo artist
    jersey city new jersey
    oan im not or nor did i demand anything i just stated on what i see on this forum which i see dying slowly

5. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Fair enough... it did sound a little like you were asking for release info, that was all! :)

6. jetx2x

jetx2x Android Expert
    None

Mar 24, 2012
    Male
    College Student!
    Charlotte, NC
    Better phones are out... devs and users are migrating to other phones... plus all of the roms that are out right now are nothing but new theme work layed on top of another rom... nothing different... a small band of us are working on bringing new features to the warp... whether it be aosp, cm, etc, or just brand new features added to our current roms... we are tired of the same old same old... and alot of users are too... time for change... we have actually already discussed this topic in our group atleast a million times including just a few days ago... not mentioning or hinting anything else but we have at least a few dozen dev projects in progress... not mentioning who our group consists of right now or hinting at anything anymore...

-Jet out :p

MrBobo, mercury0x000d, LilBit and 3 others like this.
  7. uknow

uknow Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 20, 2012
    Male
    well im moving to the s3 with simple mobile in a few weeks but will keep my warp so if yall need test dummies i could in fact be one i have two warps and both are up for trying new things since i am getting the s3 with simple mobile

8. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d The ultra-modern operator
    None

I, for one, have been tied up in all sorts of crap. Everything from working 63 hour weeks to holiday business and everything in between. But (and I'm sure a few others would second this) I've definitely not forgotten my Warp! :-D The next two versions of my ROM are still on my projects list, as well as a tutorial or two I've been working on and a couple new sound packs. It would just really help if my work schedule went back to not being so insane lol

D-U-R-X likes this.
  9. sb43

sb43 Android Expert
    None

Sep 30, 2012
    Male
    Carpenter
    Front Royal, VA
    Be patient. These guys have burnt themselves out making new shit for all of us. I have a feeling something spectacular is about to happen in the next cpl. weeks.

LilBit, D-U-R-X and MrBobo like this.
  10. QuietStorm1785

QuietStorm1785 Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 24, 2011
    Harrisburg, PA
    yea, some of us (me) went through some serious issues at home and some serious changes which prevented us from working on the project, but I am here now to continue my work on cm9 and cm7.... hopefully I can get everything working on my next go of it all. Please be patient, even though I do plan on upgrading my warp to the S2 from boost, I will keep my warp and keep working on it. As Downthemachine said, it's a hobby, and i love doing it. Since the s2 already has enough stuff on it, my warp will be getting all of my dev attention... :-D

11. LilBit

LilBit Android Expert
    None

Sep 1, 2012
    Female
    U.S.A.
    Sorry you went through all that:( But glad your here now!!!:D

12. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d The ultra-modern operator
    None

I'll second that, man. Hope everything turned out okay for you.

LilBit likes this.