1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Rapture theme V1.0.0

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by StarScream2109, Apr 28, 2012.

1. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

Heres the Rapture theme for you guys ill make more soon and ill bring redeyes to shinjitsu :)
    Rapture theme V1.1.0
    http://db.tt/pWmH87fp
    shinjitsu 1.5.1c
    http://db.tt/Nf4R61hH
    stock ROM

install instructions
    1) clear dalvik and cache
    2)install zip from sd
    WARNING I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

also note this is only for shinjitsu 1.5.1c beta 2 will also work with beta 1 (not 100% though try it :))

2. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

3. StarScream2109

UOT-04-28-21-16-1.zip

thats the first theme it might not be to great if you guys see anything that needs to be fixed please let me know i hope this helps! :)

4. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

Will this work on sinjitsu rom or just stock,iam running shins rom now but i can flash back to stock romB08 to try this

5. Snake X

Snake X Android Expert

if I were to guess it probably doesn't work on shinjitsu. You have to use the files from that rom to make it work with it (by extraction). Can you post some screenies?

6. StarScream2109

Yeah ill get some screenies up and not to sure about shin or wp7 im running them on stock ill work on that and see what i can do for you guys

7. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

Trying your theme,not bad i d perfer all icons in status bar to be red,but still nice

StarScream2109 likes this.
  8. StarScream2109

Thank you ill redo some things and screenshots wilk be up tomorrow afternoon

Snake X likes this.
  9. StarScream2109

Hey guys screenshot are up if there is any requests on theme for stock let me know ill get working on making them available to shinjitsu and wp7 enjoy!

10. StarScream2109

11. StarScream2109

12. Bluethorn

Bluethorn Newbie

pretty cool im diggin the red, its not a color im used to in android, I've been surrounded by the blues and greens of froyo, hc and ics lately. Good to see some change.

13. StarScream2109

Doing some editing to ReDeYeS today itll be up later for those who want it and im going to be working on a purple theme

terror313 likes this.
  14. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

Cool,looking forward to seeing it

15. StarScream2109

ReDeYeS V1.2 is almost done! Uploading soon with fixes with icons! Give me a thanks if its to your likings and i will be posting screenshots

terror313 likes this.
  16. StarScream2109

Keeping you guys updated ReDeYeS V1.2 is almost complete but i wont be uploading it for a couple days lots to do! Ill put up screenshots for you can see it before its up if you like it give me a thanks

17. StarScream2109

18. StarScream2109

hey guys releasing v1.2 today and quite possibly v1.3 if any of you guys are running shinjitsu send me the framework-res and system ui and i can see if i can make the redeyes theme for shinjitsu i need a few more testers to run redeyes on wp7 so if you have a warp and wanna help let me know

19. StarScream2109

here it is guys enjoy :) v1.3 is being made right now it will have some changes in it

UOT-04-29-18-56-1.zip

20. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

Trying now,nice

21. fgcu340

fgcu340 Member

will this work on the wp7 rom

22. StarScream2109

fgcu im having some testers determine that i have one say it does and one say it doesnt you can try it (it wont brick you) if it doesnt work fully or theres problems send me a message and ill get an update

23. StarScream2109

good news! i just tested v1.3 i decided to throw a boot animation in there and as it was booting it wasnt doing anything just showing the boot animation then bing! phone is up and running smooth ill be dropping some screen shots in a while and still sorry people the signal bars dont seem to wanna change however i will find a fix for this as soon as possible well enjoy 1.2 for now 1.3 will be here soon and i must say its looking good

24. fgcu340

fgcu340 Member

Lost status bar on wp7 rom with v1.2

MrBobo likes this.
  25. StarScream2109

Alright send me the WP7 framework-res.apk and the systemui.apk and ill update it so it works

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews