1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] [Req]Stock b08 kernal and rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UnknownUser1, Aug 10, 2012.

1. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

Im looking for the stock b08 kernal for me to reflash but will it data wipe cuz id like to avoid that. And im also looking for stock b08 rom to start building my own rom this weekend if i get the laptop im trying to get can someone help me. And this may be a total nood question but i have to ask as a c.y.a and to make sure i dont cause issues with the rom when i finish it, does cwm need to be put in manualy to the rom or will it stay on the phone regardless or what. Iv seen a few things on making roms and i know i still have more to read before i attempt but i figured i could ask the most important question (due to thats the key to restore and flashing) to make sure i dont cause issues. Thanks in advance for any help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mooseberry

mooseberry Well-Known Member

Ask Apollo he is a guide I believe he can help you with this

UnknownUser1 likes this.
  3. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Android Expert

If you look in the stickys for everything root, you'll find stock roms posted by ApolloStar2109. The b08 is stock except a r2d2 boot animation and cwm, and superuser. I'm not sure about where to find the original kernel, i will see if I can find it for you. But no flashing a kernel doesn't require you to wipe data only clear caches

UnknownUser1 likes this.
  4. UnknownUser1

I have the r2d2 rom i need to dp the kernal tho i think otll solve my v6/smanager issues

5. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

Simply make a backup of the B08 ROM and take the boot.img into hroarks kernel installer zip and flash

mooseberry likes this.
  6. UnknownUser1

As in make a copy and unzip one and put it into the kernal? Just woke up im a bit slow in the mornings lol

7. StarScream2109

Make a backup in CWM and take the boot.img from it

8. UnknownUser1

I have a cwm back up but its unitology backup is that ok

9. StarScream2109

The kernel on my ROM belongs to downthemachine

10. yankees5963

yankees5963 Android Enthusiast

go to the thread "zte warp ultimate drive" Then on the op theres a zip for b08...that is completely stock and if you flash that it will take you right back to the factory version without root or cwm... that's what i use when starting a rom. Has factory set kernel and rom.

11. UnknownUser1

Which means that will do a factory wipe and id need to manualy put in cwm and id prefer not to do that and i only wanna flash the kernal to try and fix an issue im having not trying to get rid of the rom im running or anything. But im sure ill end up using it later thank u. Can someone post the b08 kernal with or without boot.img

12. UnknownUser1

Yeah i know but i need to try the stock b08 to try and get my scripts to run properly so im lookin for it but browsing so many posts with the phone is kinda irritating lol

13. yankees5963

yankees5963 Android Enthusiast

You could download the file I said take the boot.img out and add it to the kernel cwm template and flash

14. mooseberry

Dude be very careful giving away your nandroids you could give away personal info plus if you have paid apps on there its con just sidered piracy. Just a heads up

15. UnknownUser1

I already pkan on transfering current to pc then making new on fresh stock possibly using broken rom as a base just gunna be a bit to get the hang of things it wont be anytime soon

16. mooseberry

Just don't wanna see you get screwed
    Cheers
    Oops didn't realize ur op

17. UnknownUser1

Right on for lookin out man. I find out about that comp in a couple hours

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews