• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [Request] CM9 Update Please

Well, Im trying something different for the wifi,although wifi.c isnt building, claiming something isnt declared when I KNOW it is... making progress though, everything is building, but on this damn laptop, takes forever to build. I think I might have figured out the wifi though, so making progress...

Awesome!!:) Thank's for the update!!:D

Upvote 0
Well, Im trying something different for the wifi,although wifi.c isnt building, claiming something isnt declared when I KNOW it is... making progress though, everything is building, but on this damn laptop, takes forever to build. I think I might have figured out the wifi though, so making progress...

you have to come join us on irc
Don't be a lone wolf!

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
you have to come join us on irc
Don't be a lone wolf!

gimme the irc, been having build problems left and right... this laptop is pissin me off... I had everything fine on my desktop... dammit. lilbit, ima take u up on that offer, come to PA HAAALP MEEEE..... lmao

[EDIT]
got wifi.c to build, hadta fix some declarations in it. Now I have this problem:

[HIGH]In file included from hardware/libhardware_legacy/include/hardware_legacy/AudioHardwareInterface.h:29,
from hardware/libhardware_legacy/include/hardware_legacy/AudioHardwareBase.h:20,
from hardware/qcom/media/audio/msm7x30/AudioHardware.h:28,
from hardware/qcom/media/audio/msm7x30/AudioHardware.cpp:45:
hardware/libhardware_legacy/include/hardware_legacy/AudioSystemLegacy.h:228: error: expected identifier before numeric constant
hardware/libhardware_legacy/include/hardware_legacy/AudioSystemLegacy.h:228: error: expected '}' before numeric constant
hardware/libhardware_legacy/include/hardware_legacy/AudioSystemLegacy.h:228: error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant
hardware/libhardware_legacy/include/hardware_legacy/AudioSystemLegacy.h:380: error: 'stream_type' was not declared in this scope
hardware/libhardware_legacy/include/hardware_legacy/AudioSystemLegacy.h:380: error: expected ',' or ';' before '{' token
hardware/libhardware_legacy/include/hardware_legacy/AudioSystemLegacy.h:398: error: expected declaration before '}' token
make: *** [out/target/product/arthur/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/audio.primary.msm7x30_intermediates/AudioHardware.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....[/HIGH]

Im guessing that a function is being called multiple times and is conflicting... but cant tell why...

Upvote 0
dammit. lilbit, ima take u up on that offer, come to PA HAAALP MEEEE..... lmao

Say the word and I will become this.

青天の霹靂

Reading: せいてんのへきれき (seiten no hekireki)
Translation: A bolt (lit. thunder) out of the blue (sky).

Reactions: QuietStorm1785
Upvote 0
i missed you by 10 mins, and all i was doing was looking on ebay :p
we have a tendency to be there but not paying attention,

as for your error, i need to know what tree you are using?
and is this still on cm9? the current tree is based off JB,
check out hroarks git

Im using the ics tree (cm9). havent played with the JB tree yet, but the hardware folder should not be changed much... I'll download the JB tree while Im at work and transfer my device folder from ics to JB to see if it works. Im trying to test my changes to the ramdisk and the device.mk for the wifi fixes I just added... Would be sweet as hell to see my wifi fixes working on JB or ICS... I was also messing with the CAF JB source too, tryin to see if i can bring in a vanilla JB for the warp, something the rom developers would have a field day with around here. Was also trying to see if I could port over a 3.0 kernel too...

Upvote 0
YES YES YES, I finally got my desktop back..... YAY.... Now for the real fun... with the desktop back, means I can build android faster... hopefully that tickles your fancy guys... tried building on my laptop, took 7 hours, F*** that!!!

Woot woot! Can we get a new cyanogen thread when you are ready that gives more details on progress and issues so we can follow along? Super excited for the warped family even though I have moved to a npte 2 myself

Upvote 0
YES YES YES, I finally got my desktop back..... YAY.... Now for the real fun... with the desktop back, means I can build android faster... hopefully that tickles your fancy guys... tried building on my laptop, took 7 hours, F*** that!!!

YAY!!! 静かな嵐
Shizukana arashi
Translate "quiet storm"

This is awesome news!!!:D
Signed
少し
"Sukoshi"
Translate "Little bit"

Upvote 0
I'm glad you got your computer back! Now maybe, this will get the ball rolling. Godd luck, and thanks for all your hard work!

Upvote 0
Thanks, so far we are working on wifi, bluetooth and camera. RIL is fully working, data and 3g working now too. Still have yet to test mms. Tons of work and I been too busy with rl crap this week to be able to manage... but i finally got 2 days off. Gonna try working on it all tonight or tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Thanks, so far we are working on wifi, bluetooth and camera. RIL is fully working, data and 3g working now too. Still have yet to test mms. Tons of work and I been too busy with rl crap this week to be able to manage... but i finally got 2 days off. Gonna try working on it all tonight or tomorrow.

静かな嵐
Shizukana arashi (quiet storm)

I know you can do it.

少し
Sukoshi (lil bit)

Upvote 0

Relax a Lilbit, take your time, we know you guys got lives, and no one is pressuring you! And we all will be happy when ever it's released.

Reactions: mercury0x000d
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones