1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] request

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by junior437, Aug 26, 2012.

1. junior437

junior437 Member

can someone do a rom witout the boost activation plz beacause im not with boost and evry time i reboot it restart my network settin ty

2. Alsaces Daddy

Alsaces Daddy Android Expert

You want what? I'm not sure I fully understand your request.

3. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d The ultra-modern operator

Are you referring to the app that comes up upon your first run of the new ROM which has you activate a Google account? I don't recall any app prompting you to set up an account with Boost, but I could be losing it. That has been known to happen.

4. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito

Get titanium backup or root explorer and remove the activation4005.apk. Reboot

junior437 likes this.
  5. junior437

junior437 Member

Than you ...its because I'm with public mobile in Canada they release zte warp like 2 months ago because their phone where crap because they are on 3g

6. junior437

junior437 Member

Didn work every time I reboot hand free activation restart and mess up my config....

7. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito

I'm surprised it still comes up:thinking:

8. drewhill77

drewhill77 Android Enthusiast

Isn't it referenced in stock install-recovery.sh?

9. junior437

junior437 Member

It was Not on my phone when I bought it but every from I use is for boost mobile and I'm not with them I'm wit public mobile and for activation with my career I got to dial *228 that's why I want to delete hand free activation because when its start I need to reactivate my phone with *228

10. drewhill77

I don't know if this will help or not...open /system/build.prop with a text editor and look for locale region. If this is set to US change it to CA I think for Canada.

11. junior437

junior437 Member

Already did that

12. drewhill77

Did you make a stock recovery in cwm before flashing a new ROM?

13. drewhill77

If you did 1. Post a copy here on the forums so we can disect it and compare 2. Flash it back to your phone and let us know if the problem is still there. You may have to run through the activation once after flashing to stock...if so run through it and reboot to see if it continues

14. junior437

junior437 Member

Its not a big prob ... I was in a hurry to get my phone rooted so I forgot to back up (stupid I know) and I'm pretty sure that the activation is in the rom ..

15. junior437

junior437 Member

I deleted the .com apk in the system app files with root explorer

16. n0ve

n0ve Android Expert

Contact me privately, I believe i can fix this for you.
    *228 meaning....your running canadian carrier similar to vzw? ( needs to be unlocked )....

17. junior437

junior437 Member

Im unlocked for my career i can call and use data

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews