1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] (RESOLVED)Upadating firmware Q? B08C Cancelled?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by theminor19, Jun 18, 2012.

1. theminor19

theminor19 Android Enthusiast

Iv seen in a few places that the bc08 update was cancelled, so i was wondering it i put my phone back on stock rom rooted, would i need to removed cwm , or will it be okay to leave root and cmw?

Advertisement

2. theminor19

Or should i just skipped all this, and just restore the nandroid on here for b08?

==================

Nevermind

3. MrBobo

MrBobo Android Expert

I saw someone post that as well, so today I returned to stock and ran the zte handset update tool, the software I got was B08c, so they are still pushing that out as the most up to date software.

I am not sure where that RUMOR started, but it's purely BS as confirmed today.

I would point you over to my ROM, "n00b ROM" if you want something simple and stable based on the latest software (B08c).

4. SicFreak

SicFreak The Message is SIC!

I had seen this a few times myself. and Thank you very much for clearing up the rumor for sure Mr. Bobo. :)

5. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

yes it is good to know that was just a rumor not that i even use B08c but hey its better for everyone on the thread to know for a fact that B08c is still supported instead of having them think its no longer supported
    also mrbobo is trying to steal my testers :p

6. theminor19

Yeah i figured this out for myself this morning after i went through the updaye process and sae ot didnt change. All the same i switched to bo8 cause most of the roms are based of it anyways

7. StarScream2109

its because B08 is better haha :p

8. SicFreak

And now, they're talking about releasing new software...go figure...maybe that's how the rumor got started? :D

9. StarScream2109

Yeah probably haha

10. SicFreak

Stupid Boost/ZTE lol

StarScream2109 likes this.
  11. Why is this? Curious..

12. StarScream2109

I think its better for personal reaaons :p mainly because it was what i had when i got the phone but the c kinda annoys me haha