• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [RM]StarScream-V2.0.1 [Developer Resource]

What Color should be Developed First

• Red

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • Green

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have not done any type of theming on any phone yet, so I have no clue about that stuff

Okay thank you hroark :) ill keep digging into it ill check out the one for the prevail maybe just maybe i can get them to go together :) and so far this ROM is coming out good go so many build.prop tweaks and more to put it and 21 system tweaks and still looking for more

Upvote 0
keep up the good work apollo, looking forward to this roms release, im not asking when it will be, but i will gladly be a tester, if you need one to test anything you cant do yourself, or for a different device, i bought mine last month so maybe it will act different, or maybe it wont

Like i did with rapture upon release 5 people will test for a few days before i officially release it :) as for how its coming just waiting to deodex and add crt effects and extended power menu then theme as for a release im thinking august? End of july in that area

Upvote 0
I might as well let the cat outta the bag some of you may or may not know but blooddawn made a notification power control so when you pulled down the notification bar there would be a power control segment mind you that is for the prevail and im hoping to bring it to the warp as for which version itll be in probably V1.0B or 1.0C

Reactions: nefcpainter119
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones