• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [RM]StarScream-V2.0.1 [Developer Resource]

What Color should be Developed First

• Red

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • Green

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You describe it as Overclocking ( Stable), yet... running 1.7 ghz overclock min and max is far from stable, id hope that the screenshot is just for the sake of showing the min/max possibilities....anyway, looks good...I think you need to , take a breath, be easy, and slow down a bit man, don't take it the wrong way but I think your trying to do too much when your so new to ...all of this... lol...i mean good job hell yea but take my words of wisdom to heart and ...juss b easy a bit...slow things down....life is better that way ;). How you accomplished this without a working PC is crazy too!, we do have a lot of helpful people here on this forum who did help you out, but it kinda goes along with what I was saying, take it easy a bit, let the ones who've been working hard finish up what they are working on, then once we get some real stable stuff, take source and start building your own ROM, For real don't think im bashing you or anything, I just think you need to slow down... I happen to be a ...how can i word this without fully divulging... a " friend of bill w.'s", and we use a common phrase " Easy Does It" , so, take it easy =)

Upvote 0
Well n0ve i can personally vouche for the stable 1.7 i ran it 3 hours without a problem only thing was the overheating it may be different on other peoples phones and i have to thank shinru for all the help and hes still helping but i cant expect him everytime he has his ROM. he helped me because he.loves working with android and this is just a BETA right now and again thanks to shinru he found the culprit for most of the bugs in this ROM THANKS SHINRU

Upvote 0
Well n0ve i can personally vouche for the stable 1.7 i ran it 3 hours without a problem only thing was the overheating it may be different on other peoples phones and i have to thank shinru for all the help and hes still helping but i cant expect him everytime he has his ROM. he helped me because he.loves working with android and this is just a BETA right now and again thanks to shinru he found the culprit for most of the bugs in this ROM THANKS SHINRU

I meant stable @ 1.7 min AND Max, as ur Screenshot shows, but that was just to show capability right? lol

Upvote 0
Like i said in PM i think its because Symlinks for busybox where left out, its my fault you guys. go ahead and harass me about it!

Shinru noone will harass you haha its fine im still learning on all this n0ve even might donate me a computer :) so as soon as i get it ill worry about this haha until then i can only identify problems ;(

Upvote 0
Is there anyone running this ROM right now??

I re rooted my warp and backed up and i have your rom, i really like it, feels really speedy. Since i guess i should give feedback, the only thing i dont like with all honesty, is the background for the notification bar, although thats more of a preference, but the rest is awesome, i really like it!

Upvote 0
I re rooted my warp and backed up and i have your rom, i really like it, feels really speedy. Since i guess i should give feedback, the only thing i dont like with all honesty, is the background for the notification bar, although thats more of a preference, but the rest is awesome, i really like it!

When i update it ill be changing all that colors will be different too

Upvote 0
Been running it all day at work. Works great till I start adding my apps in. Once I add too many the phone will freeze on me. I really like how it looks. I dig the icons at the top

Yeah rapture kinda on a short leash right now and the a2sd isnt helping it like i said if you want you can freeze it it might help just freeze it then fix permissions it might clear up sone bugs

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones