• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] ALIENWARP v2.0.2 (Update v2.0.3 released)

@ spencer
I'm trying to figure out what launcher to switch to. I'm not having issues with it but others are so I'll have a update zip with a themed launcher replacement as soon as I can.

@shadow
I can't test Bluetooth & am not aware that anybody else having this issue (anybody have the same prob?)
I'd suggest unpair the BT from the phone if you can make calls normally see if you can Barrow another BT to test see if its still happening.

Upvote 0
I don't use my BT that much, but I did try it once I heard the problem shadow is having. Mine linked up fine. Everytime I tried to pinpoint my problem by reflashing I tried it and never had a problem.

@Shadow... Maybe rewipe everything and try to reflash 1 more time? Did you also flash the 1.4 kernal? When I did that I had alot of problems. Browser said it was not installed along with the Play Store. I finally figured it was a bad download, so I deleted it from my phone then tried again with no problems.

Upvote 0
Op updated

Update-2 for v1.0.3 released

The update includes:
*holo launcher (themed as a direct replacement for balance launcher.
*explore (file browser themed icon)
*voltage control (themed icon)
*easy browser (themed)

If you already have update 1 or installed voltage control this will not cause issues.

Update-1 can be ignored update-2 supersedes it.

Will update screenshots later as well as v1.0.4 that will just be the update integrated into the rom.

As for those using AW blue theme there's a new version of that too with updated launcher.

Reactions: kdraw44 and xman95
Upvote 0
kraziejedi I'm glad you like it.

what do you use to bring back your apps after a fresh install?? i just reloaded the rom and i really don't want to download them one by one when i already have the on my sd card. thanks! (was trying to stay away from TB) but i will use it if no other options.

I keep all my marked apk files on my SD card in a folder and just use explorer to get to the them and install. I don't like downloading all my apps every time I flash a rom either. If you'd like more help send me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

*PS I'm taking the weekend slow on phone work (trying not to get burnt out) but I'll still be around to try and help.

Reactions: xman95
Upvote 0
kraziejedi I'm glad you like it.

I keep all my marked apk files on my SD card in a folder and just use explorer to get to the them and install. I don't like downloading all my apps every time I flash a rom either. If you'd like more help send me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

*PS I'm taking the weekend slow on phone work (trying not to get burnt out) but I'll still be around to try and help.

OK thanks!!! I'll bother you another time. Relax and enjoy!

Upvote 0
Can we get the status bar icons from 1.3 for 1.4. Cant tell what battery level is with the transformer lookin icon, and status bar would look better transparent instead of white, just an opioion

The signal bars havnt changed. (Same since initial release)
But I can make a flashable zip when I get a chance that will give regular bars. I'll make it have transparent bar too.

Reactions: TimeofDeath
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
First off sorry I haven't gotten the super su update done yet. Been a bit busy.

The link I posted was directly to the cwm zip. But thanks for posting a link to the thread.

Yes, it was to the zip directly... But if someone else is having a problem, and doesn't know how to go back to cwm the post has instructions. Just trying to save questions.

Upvote 0
Came from the Prevail to the Warp a month ago when they introduced the new Warp and this ones price went down. I knew this phone could work great rooted and with a custom rom and that it does. I've been on the Alien for several days and its my 4th rom and just want to say for me this one has been the best. I wasn't switching for fun just had some issues. Wanna thank you as I don't see alot of action for this rom and I'm not a sci-fi guy but I even like the alien! I think there's a lot of new people to this phone and hopefully they find their way to this forum.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Came from the Prevail to the Warp a month ago when they introduced the new Warp and this ones price went down. I knew this phone could work great rooted and with a custom rom and that it does. I've been on the Alien for several days and its my 4th rom and just want to say for me this one has been the best. I wasn't switching for fun just had some issues. Wanna thank you as I don't see alot of action for this rom and I'm not a sci-fi guy but I even like the alien! I think there's a lot of new people to this phone and hopefully they find their way to this forum.

I've noticed that too, and some people may like the aliens on the rom, Tiger, you might want to offer the rom with the original theme's you had before as an alternative, sorta like two different roms in a way!!:)

Upvote 0
@lotispike..... there's actually a link on post 3 to remove all the alien theme and replaces it with the blue/black. Haven't tried it cause my son loves the aliens!!

I've switched between a few of the roms and this is by far the best 1. Tigatron really did a great job on this!!

Oh That's great!! I didn't know. yes I agree, Tiger did a very good job on the rom. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones